IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 hours ago, Banker said:

Personally not bothered & don’t think many are other than starmer & wee jimmy 

I think plenty of people are bothered. If it weren’t for the Ukraine war I think they’d have to go. They’ll probably use the excuse that to resign now would be a distraction from the international statesmanship Bojo is trying to carry off, and hope by the time the war’s over everyone will have forgotten. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, The Old Git said:

22+ years ago I likely thought a bad cold was flu. Actually had flu pre Christmas 99 to post new year 2000. Two weeks I bed, could hardly get out. Don’t think some people realise how bad flu can be. 

Irrefutable proof that covid’s been around for decades 😉

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2022 at 7:18 PM, Banker said:

Personally not bothered & don’t think many are other than starmer & wee jimmy 

You hated the restrictions yet you're "not bothered" that the bloke who put the restrictions in place for you decided they didn't apply to him.

I'm surprised the anti-lockdown lot aren't more angry at Johnson and Sunak.

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2022 at 9:25 PM, wrighty said:

If it weren’t for the Ukraine war I think they’d have to go.

The Tory rent-a-gobs are, in unison, claiming it would be destructive for Johnson to go "in a time of war".  Britain isn't at war.  They also reckon it would be bad during the "cost of living crisis".  Johnson and Sunak caused the "cost of living crisis".

Sadly people seem to lap it up.  I don't think the English will ever vote those charlatans out, the English seem to prefer self-harm instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ringy Rose said:

The Tory rent-a-gobs are, in unison, claiming it would be destructive for Johnson to go "in a time of war".  Britain isn't at war.  They also reckon it would be bad during the "cost of living crisis".  Johnson and Sunak caused the "cost of living crisis".

Sadly people seem to lap it up.  I don't think the English will ever vote those charlatans out, the English seem to prefer self-harm instead.

Or no worse than the alternatives?

• Like 2