IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

59 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Since you're quoting wikiwotsit try looking at JVT's page and see where his experience comes from..... that's right, big pharmaceuticals. He walked away from pharma and went back into the NHS.

You don't get to know about vaccinology, epidemiology and stuff like influenza and respiratory viruses just by reading a text book and being on University Challenge.

We all know that big pharma has an image problem due to the amount of money involved but I really do think you've picked on the wrong man to try and prove a point.

I have read JVT’s wiki page - he has had an impressive career. No doubt well rewarded. Didn't know he'd also popped up on University Challenge.

Prof Mike Yeadon had a similarly impressive career (and was also well rewarded no doubt) although don't think he's been on University Challenge. He was however, Pfizer's Chief Scientist for some years - and a contemporary of the other nightly ‘talking head’ Prof Chris Whitty - so is more than qualified to speak about these subjects (wiki has downgraded his Pfizer role). However, Yeadon is a an honest and brave man so has spoken out about the glaring issues and inconsistencies of the vaccination program. He has publicly called JVT and Whitty 'liars' and invited them to sue. Neither has. His wiki entry now only portrays him as an ‘anti-vaxxer’.

Anyone who researches vaccines soon comes to conclusions that are radically at odds with the claims we see made in the media (as previously said, the evidence is available to anyone interested enough to look). Dr Eleanor McBean PhD wrote extensively about the ’suppressed facts’ - her intro to her book on the history of vaccination could not be more clear:

"I have read, restored, and updated 25 historical works on vaccination. I can conclusively say that vaccination is the biggest medical fraud in history. Vaccination, along with war, could be the biggest fraud in all of history. For each disease “pandemic” from 1850 to 2021 (171 years), all you need to do is replace the date and location in the article to the current date and location. You’ll come to the inescapable conclusion that the drug companies have been running the same racket repeatedly. Each generation has been burdened with vaccination since 1796. This crime of greed - the blood poisoning of innocent children for money - will continue until people are aware of it.

One of her contributors wrote:

"The further I looked into it, the more shocked I became. I found that the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper statistics and study the instance of these diseases, you will realise that this is not so.”
Dr Archie Kalokerinos, MD, PhD, AMM, MBBS, FAPM, paediatrician for over 30 years.

That is the reality. If you wish to get boosted etc, go ahead. If you are responsible for children - or in the medical profession - or care about your health, take a look at one of the books mentioned here. Your views on the expertise of people such as JVT may subsequently be different. As will almost certainly be your future medical choices.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, code99 said:

For what it's worth this article includes some interesting references (but there are no cast-iron guarantees): 

https://fortune.com/well/2023/08/21/long-covid-last-2-years-death-disability-hospitalization/

That article raises some interesting points. I'll have to look into a few of them (check other sources) when I have time later. Thanks for posting it. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/6/2023 at 8:29 PM, TheTeapot said:

Be interesting to know when the last person under 65 without some significant existing health condition died of covid in a heavily vaccinated country was. I'd guess over a year ago. Unless you're dead old or already really sick you probably don't need a booster. 

The JVCI, which makes the decisions on who gets them are a bunch of pretty smart folk. If they say its only for the oldies, there will be a reason. Should probably trust them eh? They were right about kids.

Under different circumstances I would agree with you, but in the land where the nasty miserly Tory Party (whose primary guiding principle is ‘austerity for the poor will be a boon to the rich’) is in charge, I cannot agree with you. Even reputable experts’ advice, when it does not fit with the current Tory orthodoxy, is either being ignored or compromised. Just look at RAAC scandal.

I understand that in countries like Australia and New Zealand the governments will be offering seasonal Covid booster to all residents. Time will tell if they are making the right decision on this one i.e., either the UK Government is underreacting to the threat of a new wave of mutated Covid, or the others are overreacting.

The article attached to my reply to Zarley refers to an UK-based study which identified that over-40’s, women in particular, are vulnerable to contracting what is often debilitating Long Covid. I have relatively young and healthy friends who had their two Covid jabs, nevertheless they became very ill with Covid during the last year’s TT. I sincerely hope that the UK Government/ IOMG are not screwing this up and their Covid policy-strategy works, because the consequences for some people could be horrific.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ManxMum said:

I have read JVT’s wiki page - he has had an impressive career. No doubt well rewarded. Didn't know he'd also popped up on University Challenge.

Prof Mike Yeadon had a similarly impressive career (and was also well rewarded no doubt) although don't think he's been on University Challenge. He was however, Pfizer's Chief Scientist for some years - and a contemporary of the other nightly ‘talking head’ Prof Chris Whitty - so is more than qualified to speak about these subjects (wiki has downgraded his Pfizer role). However, Yeadon is a an honest and brave man so has spoken out about the glaring issues and inconsistencies of the vaccination program. He has publicly called JVT and Whitty 'liars' and invited them to sue. Neither has. His wiki entry now only portrays him as an ‘anti-vaxxer’.

Anyone who researches vaccines soon comes to conclusions that are radically at odds with the claims we see made in the media (as previously said, the evidence is available to anyone interested enough to look). Dr Eleanor McBean PhD wrote extensively about the ’suppressed facts’ - her intro to her book on the history of vaccination could not be more clear:

"I have read, restored, and updated 25 historical works on vaccination. I can conclusively say that vaccination is the biggest medical fraud in history. Vaccination, along with war, could be the biggest fraud in all of history. For each disease “pandemic” from 1850 to 2021 (171 years), all you need to do is replace the date and location in the article to the current date and location. You’ll come to the inescapable conclusion that the drug companies have been running the same racket repeatedly. Each generation has been burdened with vaccination since 1796. This crime of greed - the blood poisoning of innocent children for money - will continue until people are aware of it.

One of her contributors wrote:

"The further I looked into it, the more shocked I became. I found that the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper statistics and study the instance of these diseases, you will realise that this is not so.”
Dr Archie Kalokerinos, MD, PhD, AMM, MBBS, FAPM, paediatrician for over 30 years.

That is the reality. If you wish to get boosted etc, go ahead. If you are responsible for children - or in the medical profession - or care about your health, take a look at one of the books mentioned here. Your views on the expertise of people such as JVT may subsequently be different. As will almost certainly be your future medical choices.

On Yeadon:

When Pfizer closed its Kent research facility in 2011. Yeadon, who had not worked with vaccines, then left Pfizer and with three colleagues founded the biotechnology company Ziarco,[7][12][16][17] for which he served as CEO and which was sold to Novartis for $325 million in 2017.[7][18]

So, no experience with vaccines or epidemiology and sold the company he founded to a big pharma company. 

As for Kalokerinos, administering overdoses of vitamin C to first nation people (only) is on a par with what the nazis did.

1 hour ago, code99 said:

Under different circumstances I would agree with you, but in the land where the nasty miserly Tory Party (whose primary guiding principle is ‘austerity for the poor will be a boon to the rich’) is in charge, I cannot agree with you. Even reputable experts’ advice, when it does not fit with the current Tory orthodoxy, is either being ignored or compromised. Just look at RAAC scandal.

I understand that in countries like Australia and New Zealand the governments will be offering seasonal Covid booster to all residents. Time will tell if they are making the right decision on this one i.e., either the UK Government is underreacting to the threat of a new wave of mutated Covid, or the others are overreacting.

The article attached to my reply to Zarley refers to an UK-based study which identified that over-40’s, women in particular, are vulnerable to contracting what is often debilitating Long Covid. I have relatively young and healthy friends who had their two Covid jabs, nevertheless they became very ill with Covid during the last year’s TT. I sincerely hope that the UK Government/ IOMG are not screwing this up and their Covid policy-strategy works, because the consequences for some people could be horrific.

With respect Code99 neither you, nor anyone else, knows whether your young friends are suffering from 'long covid', or even if it exists at all. Neither does anyone know what the long-term side effects of the various vaccines are, since that data is only being exposed over time. It is more than possible that what is being labelled 'long covid' may in fact be these side effects, but of course no one, least of all the governments or the medical establishment, is going to say this.

Dr Ahmad Malik, a well respected orthopaedic surgeon - at least by his patients - has been courageously outspoken, and perhaps honest, about the issues he experiences. Should you, or anyone else be interested he now presents a podcast - his refreshingly honest introduction is below. 

"My name is Ahmad Malik, and I’m a doctor and orthopaedic surgeon. My father’s death in 2018 inspired me to start a journey towards getting fit and healthy, and along the way, I’ve learned a lot that wasn’t taught in medical school. I want to share what I’ve learned with you through this podcast.

Navigating through all the conflicting health advice out there can be difficult, but I promise to be honest with you and share what has worked for me. I don’t claim to have all the answers or to be right all of the time, but I do promise to bring you the best information available.

On this podcast, you’ll hear from a variety of guests, from famous public figures to unheard but fascinating people with inspiring stories. I believe that experts aren’t always to be trusted, and I want to give a voice to those who are often overlooked.

I’m also passionate about free speech and medical ethics, and I believe that being the healthiest version of yourself is the ultimate expression of freedom. By making the right lifestyle choices, we can take control of our health and live a better life."

https://docmalik.com

Edited by ManxMum
typo
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

On Yeadon:

So, no experience with vaccines or epidemiology and sold the company he founded to a big pharma company. 

As for Kalokerinos, administering overdoses of vitamin C to first nation people (only) is on a par with what the nazis did.

I did not say any of those I have quoted were/are flawless or sole fonts of knowledge - they do all though have interesting things to say. Rubbish away if you wish but Yeadon has called out Jonathan Van Tam, Chris Whitty and Patrick Vallance - most recently UK Govt's chief scientific advisor - as 'liars' and invited any/all to sue. None have.

Should anyone actually be interested in the subject only a little research shows how flawed the entire concept of vaccination is. The 'father' of vaccines Louis Pasteur made false claims of being able to purify bacteria and much of his work was subsequently exposed as fraudulent. That has not stopped an entire industry being created, based upon these false claims.

If you wish to inject dubious and unproven drugs into yourself you are of course free to do so. If you wish to rubbish me, or anyone else, ditto. Good luck!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ManxMum said:

I did not say any of those I have quoted were/are flawless or sole fonts of knowledge - they do all though have interesting things to say. Rubbish away if you wish but Yeadon has called out Jonathan Van Tam, Chris Whitty and Patrick Vallance - most recently UK Govt's chief scientific advisor - as 'liars' and invited any/all to sue. None have.

Should anyone actually be interested in the subject only a little research shows how flawed the entire concept of vaccination is. The 'father' of vaccines Louis Pasteur made false claims of being able to purify bacteria and much of his work was subsequently exposed as fraudulent. That has not stopped an entire industry being created, based upon these false claims.

If you wish to inject dubious and unproven drugs into yourself you are of course free to do so. If you wish to rubbish me, or anyone else, ditto. Good luck!

It would be better if you posted here. 

Anti vaxer thread.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

Is your guess based on anything specific?   Why not 500?   Or 50,000?

Based on the number of people who I know who have symptoms at the moment, and the number who have tested and confirmed they have it (no idea why they bothered) plus the number who will be positive without having a clue.

A guy at work had been taking hayfever treatments for a few days when a colleague asked him to test if he was going to keep coming in.  Tested positive as did half the office when a couple of paranoid staff asked if others would mind testing.