IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

3 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

They aren't counting them as they are assuming was contracted in isolation rather than the community - i think

🤔 

They were in the community before being told to self isolate and only identified through contract tracing? They tested positive whilst in self isolation but there is nothing to say they weren’t positive before being tested? contract tracing last updated their locations yesterday, is it really taking more than 24hrs to get this information out there?

• Like 2

Masks: has been upgraded to "wear as far as you are possibly able"

And although I realize there are some people who have a medical reason for not wearing a mask, many others who would appear not to because, perhaps, they are too cool, or too conspiracy theorist, or just plain selfish and arrogant?

There were a few in town this afternoon.

ETA: Howard ends with "please wear a mask if you can"

It's a bit 'Immer Links Fahren Bitte', which translates to "if you chaps wouldn't mind awfully, could you rather ride your motorcycle on the left hand side please"

Edited by Barlow

3 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

🤔

They were in the community before being told to self isolate and only identified through contract tracing? They tested positive whilst in self isolation but there is nothing to say they weren’t positive before being tested? contract tracing last updated their locations yesterday, is it really taking more than 24hrs to get this information out there?

I agree.  Tp me they were community transmission.

Thats not how they count it

• Like 4

The CM says that 2 lots medics determine the level of support is incorrect.

Patients and families must be co-partners in creating and agreeing the discharge care and treatment plans. Clearly they are not in agreement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It always makes me giggle the way Quayle's baseline changes when it's Moulton's turn to pose a question. His blink rate shoots up dramatically, the eye-rolling, frowning and squinting, gazing to the heavens, all so much more apparent. The foot-shuffling is worthy of Bruce Forsyth. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

Fat boys opening line "Circuit Breakdown" in place of Circuit breaker lockdown, which was his script in big letters in front of him. Did anyone else hear that?

What he said is more accurate, they are deffo suffering a circuit breakdown, total mess

Yep, I heard that too. Actually wrote it down in my diary for posterity. 🤦‍♀️