IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 minutes ago, jaymann said:

They shouldn't have been allowed to enter, considering family can't come to the Island and quarantine for 2 weeks before seeing anyone. Seems like a real double standard.

What are you talking about, they’ve been going to school here for years and officially classed as residents, like saying Manx students shouldn’t be allowed into UK for their university classes 

• Like 3

We know how The Chief Minister and David Ashford love quoting and going by the WHO guidelines, well here you go Mr ashford:

'The World Health Organization on Friday urged all countries to ramp up genome sequencing to help combat the emerging variants.'

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-01-gene-mapping-champion-iceland-covid-sequencing.html

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

All those parents and the school should be heavily fined.

Hold on, they’re Island residents ( as a student/pupil ) you have residence with your parents AND where you are educated.

All the boarders who crossed our border were put into an isolation bubble and were tested. They tested on day 13.

Why should anyone be fined?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Mostly because we're in lockdown because people won't stop travelling and I'm cross and lashing out at everyone and anyone.

I wasn't really being serious.

I'm a little teapot lashing out Here is my handle Here is my spout. When I get all steamed up, Then I shout, Just tip me over and pour me out!

• Haha 2