IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

44 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

Why?

Noone is even sick.  If they hadn't been tested they wouldn't even know they had it and there is no risk to anyone

As in asymptomatic carriers?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

As in asymptomatic carriers?

Don't follow sorry.

No symptoms and all in isolation and being tested. None will be out of isolation until evedy single one of them meets the required criteria around negative tests and days isolated.

I suppose you could argue they are a risk to those isolating with them but they all new that and you would assume if any had conditions that would class them as vulnerable or high risk that would have been accommodated.

the location of the cluster of 7 should come as a relief that they have all been managed in isolation from stepping off the plane. However, I do know someone with a child who is enrolled as a boarder in the UK and the child in question   has not been allowed to return to their school as all schooling is being done remotely until deemed safe.

The only risk I see here is to any boarding house staff who have been exposed and any other travellers on the boat/plane on which school patient zero was travelling.

Boarders crossing "Boarders" eh...?

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Yes Ashie has already admitted that it’s only frontline health workers vaccinated of which we apparently have 2200

That includes managers I am told.

1 hour ago, slinkydevil said:

We know how The Chief Minister and David Ashford love quoting and going by the WHO guidelines, well here you go Mr ashford:

'The World Health Organization on Friday urged all countries to ramp up genome sequencing to help combat the emerging variants.'

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-01-gene-mapping-champion-iceland-covid-sequencing.html

Can't argue with the scientists. Maybe someone will quote this tomorrow.

• Haha 1