IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

6 minutes ago, alpha-acid said:

I know what ISO means, it means nothing once you have got the accreditation whereas monthly audits by a Peer means much more, in case of Brewing Labs  http://bit.ly/3p19AD1

That's fine, no argument.  Just pointing out that ISO have a standard, I do not know if it is appropriate in this scenario. Obviously, there is a peer review process for brewers.

Anyone seen that video on Facebook of that idiot going round our local Tesco wearing an anonymous mask? he didn’t like being challenged or being removed from the store? I can’t link the video as it’s on Facebook but if you search Anna Brees it should come up, she’s some sort of independent journalist/tv presenter with rights to this ‘exclusive’ video. Im sure it’s going to start a debate on the definition of ‘face covering’ but I’m glad the attention seeking idiot got what he deserved.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

Anyone seen that video on Facebook of that idiot going round our local Tesco wearing an anonymous mask? he didn’t like being challenged or being removed from the store? I can’t link the video as it’s on Facebook but if you search Anna Brees it should come up, she’s some sort of independent journalist/tv presenter with rights to this ‘exclusive’ video. Im sure it’s going to start a debate on the definition of ‘face covering’ but I’m glad the attention seeking idiot got what he deserved.

It's pathetic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TheTeapot said:

It's pathetic.

Tried to copy it but couldn’t. You are right. A compete prick trying to prove a reaction. Didn’t recognize the Tesco manager, so not convinced it was here. Could be wrong though. The idiot in the clown mask isn’t Manx.

12 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Tried to copy it but couldn’t. You are right. A compete prick trying to prove a reaction. Didn’t recognize the Tesco manager, so not convinced it was here. Could be wrong though. The idiot in the clown mask isn’t Manx.

It’s definitely our store, I won’t post the managers name because as far as I’m concerned he’s the innocent party and it should be the idiots name getting shamed, thankfully people with his attitude are in the minority, especially over here.

1 hour ago, Non-Believer said:

Programme on virus spread on ITV now  9pm until 10.30pm.

A powerful documentary, which H Quayle along with all of those concerned in the DHSC should be forced to watch. All should examine their own consciences. Inflated egos and disagreements with an experienced and highly qualified resident microbiologist have no place in a pandemic. Such arrogance places the lives of residents at risk.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

It’s definitely our store, I won’t post the managers name because as far as I’m concerned he’s the innocent party and it should be the idiots name getting shamed, thankfully people with his attitude are in the minority, especially over here.

Thanks, I should recognize him as I shop in there 3 or 4 times per week. Yes, well done to the man. I wonder how the sad female was allowed over here to do the winding up if she was here. She is barred from Facebook for her stupid antics. Think the BBC binned her too.

Edited by dilligaf
  • Like 1

Well done the Tesco guy.

Re the silly mask guy, it's people like him who have helped to get us into and kept us in this situation.

Clever, smart-arse, self-righteous pricks.

Edited by Barlow
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, alpha-acid said:

I know what ISO means, it means nothing once you have got the accreditation whereas monthly audits by a Peer means much more, in case of Brewing Labs  http://bit.ly/3p19AD1

I thought ISO requires continual improvement which may mean either or both internal or external audits, the frequency determined by processes and ultimately outputs?