IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

15 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

thanks for sharing that link, what a ridiculous way to carry on from that fella in the mask

I almost feel as though I recognise that voice

He says something like  ‘You’ll be hearing about this on my radio station’ I can’t quite hear if he says ‘my radio’ or ‘the radio ’ though.

42 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

I thought ISO requires continual improvement which may mean either or both internal or external audits, the frequency determined by processes and ultimately outputs?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO/IEC_17025

Like I said, I know nothing about this area, other than it is a thing, or if it is appropriate to this current situation.  I am not trying to denigrate Dr Glover, her contribution, knowledge and expertise, or the value of her genomic testing to the IOM for the future.  

But, it does seem to be the universally applied standard for labs involved in testing and calibration, so has it got any relevance here? 

It may be that Taxagenomics has the accreditation or that it is not needed in this area, or indeed it may have some other more appropriate accreditation. I don't know, but the conversation above was about how do you establish comparative quality and standards, so thought this may be relevant. 

Edited by Gladys
Typo

I think it was a guy called Martin who used to work for a local telecommunications company and is deep into the usual shit you'd expect from the lunatic fringe, broadcasts on WTF Radio and various similar places. I'll do a bit more digging - you'll note he didn't show his own face the coward.

• Like 5

Just now, Gladys said:

Thinking more of making him watch all episodes of Mrs Brown's Boys back to back.

Flippant reply, but I get your point.  He looks a smug twat tbh. 

Is he local or ?? Whatever he's a dick big time and looking to cause trouble . I believe management has a right to refuse entry to anyone that they deem unsuitable . They did ! Any legal thoughts on this from anyone. Clearly there trying to make a issue of this . 

4 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I had to read and listen to some utter shit to get that for you all, so I hope you appreciate it. 

Nice little find that teapot, I wonder what else he doesn’t bother complying with because he doesn’t believe in it. I’d love to put people like this on the frontline dealing with Covid patients and then ask them in a weeks time if he still thinks it’s all a con.

1 minute ago, Numbnuts said:

Is he local or ?? Whatever he's a dick big time and looking to cause trouble . I believe management has a right to refuse entry to anyone that they deem unsuitable . They did ! Any legal thoughts on this from anyone. Clearly there trying to make a issue of this . 

I think so, providing they are not breaching any equality laws.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

My guess is he’s a resident, certainly strikes me as a stereotypical ‘When I’ 

• Like 2