IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, Error code EX1032 said:

Yup, it's only because I was googling for an old thread, hoping to get its cache that I was able to get to any content.

And, well, here I am. :)

May god help us all.

I'll go back and remove my post, just getting used to this new BB layout at the mo.

You could do with a catchier handle!

3 minutes ago, monasqueen said:

Funny, I can't find the exemption for the journey I have just made, taking someone to/from Nobles for a blood test. Hmmm.

Anybody with half a brain would say that's OK.

Legally, if they live in your house I would hope its ok.

If from another household I think yiunwould have an issue if involved in an accident. They would however be allowed to get the bus or a taxi. Go figure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Error code EX1032 said:

Nothing across mine, AcousticallyChallenged (i think) has nailed the problem over on the error thread, which I can now reach as I'm logged in.

Regarding your error. I get it only if I am not signed in. 

Might help.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jaymann said:

0 new cases. Good news.

Expecting COMIN to view this positively and look to some easing announced tomorrow.

it's excellent news, slight caveat to that is that with only 12 people waiting on results you'd have to be unlucky to hit +ve result just statistically!!

2 minutes ago, The Chief said:

it's excellent news, slight caveat to that is that with only 12 people waiting on results you'd have to be unlucky to hit +ve result just statistically!!

One bit of data I'd like to see - which is published by other small Island nations we often look at - is how many people are currently isolating?

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, The Chief said:

That's the number waiting on results at the end of the day,  I suspect these are often the cases where they are deciding to redo the test in the case of an inconclusive result, though some may be just swabs that came in after the last batch was processed.  The actual number of tests giving results was 272 in this case.