IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

32 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

Theres likely 5,000,000 illegals in the UK at least.

22 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

it’s quite obvious we’re all on a need to know basis ... and w.....

10 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

Yessssss ... more fear!

Crank it up BoJo

Just now, Nom de plume said:

I think they need to ramp up the rhetoric though don’t you.

You know, just to really scare people.

They?

It's all a conspiracy / hoax right?

Who are they?

8 minutes ago, Johnny F said:

Sir Patrick Vallance says UK B117 variant is more deadly, but its ok Henrietta says we don't need to do anything differently with our initial measures ffs. 

Well, I trust Henrietta 100%.

For the last 7 or so months, the IOM has been one of the safest places in the world to live, much in part to the work undertaken by her and her team. The UK, on the other hand, has been on its arse ever since case #1. 

To think, all those who have been kicking off about a few weeks of lockdown (which is working), try living in the UK over the same period. 

Then we have those also kicking off regarding supposed 'over policing'. Well, the following is an excerpt from a Whatsapp chat with a friend living in Portugal:

"Get this. I was in the supermarket earlier, shopping for groceries. Someone known to have tested positive for covid was spotted by store staff. The store announced that everyone barring the covid positive individual leave the store with immediate effect. If the covid positive person tried to leave the store, the store will be locked and police will be called. 19 people stayed in the store (all covid positive)!"

For me, its about time people started showing some gratitude for the relative safety we have, rather than whining at every single opportunity.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1