IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

11 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

The 50 "cases" we had in January. None of them were sick.  We test far more than the UK.

Get your calculator out

Bullshit.

People WERE sick. That's how we found out there was community spread; the person who kicked it all off got tested because they became ill. 

You seem to think that just because a person doesn't end up in hospital, that they're not sick.

You're wrong.

And if you'd read the article I linked to earlier, you'd know that you don't have to be severely ill with covid to suffer for week, months or longer with symptoms related to covid.

Eh. Keep your head up your bottom. I'm done. 

3 minutes ago, Zarley said:

Bullshit.

People WERE sick. That's how we found out there was community spread; the person who kicked it all off got tested because they became ill. 

You seem to think that just because a person doesn't end up in hospital, that they're not sick.

You're wrong.

And if you'd read the article I linked to earlier, you'd know that you don't have to be severely ill with covid to suffer for week, months or longer with symptoms related to covid.

Eh. Keep your head up your bottom. I'm done. 

Most of those who tested positive had no symptoms- KWC was nearly 20%. Not a symptom between them

I havent said people don't get sick. Just that your figures and percentages are way out.

Show evidence that says they aren't 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

100,000 dead and an unknown and X number (figure appreciated?) of recovered but still severely affected cases in UK have been noticed though.

So what's the driver behind all this misinformation and public panic stirring?

Its not misinformation.  They are accurate figures but you need to be bright enough to look behind the official published figures.

3.8m cases based on the way the UK measure them is accurate.

Actually

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2021/jan/10/one-in-five-have-had-coronavirus-in-england-new-modelling-says

• Thanks 1

Just now, horatiotheturd said:

Its not misinformation.  They are accurate figures but you need to be bright enough to look behind the official published figures.

3.8m cases based on the way the UK measure them is accurate.

Actually

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2021/jan/10/one-in-five-have-had-coronavirus-in-england-new-modelling-says

Enlighten me then, if it's so widespread why are we panicking so much? Is the 100k nothing to worry about?

1 minute ago, Non-Believer said:

Enlighten me then, if it's so widespread why are we panicking so much? Is the 100k nothing to worry about?

I am not panicking.

Its awful that 100,000 people have died.

But look at that number in reaction to the real infection figures rather than the ones you were inventing earlier, and its not so scary.

Still awful, but nowhere near why you were making out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

I am not panicking.

But look at that number in reaction to the real infection figures rather than the ones you were inventing earlier, and its not so scary.

I haven't invented or posted any invented figures. Have you approached anybody in authority to tell or try and convince them of your theory?

1 minute ago, horatiotheturd said:

3.8m cases?

I didn't invent that figure. It was posted on a screenshot of official Govt figures that came up immediately on a google search of the subject.

Others previously posted a similar figure on this thread. If we all invented the same figure we must be psychic. Maybe we are the Lizard People behind the whole thing?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

I didn't invent that figure. It was posted on a screenshot of official Govt figures that came up immediately on a google search of the subject.

Others previously posted a similar figure on this thread. If we all invented the same figure we must be psychic. Maybe we are the Lizard People behind the whole thing?

Or the people who can't be arsed to research?

We all know 50 "cases" here since new year is rubbish.  The clue being in the fact that they were nearly all arrivals or close contacts who didn't know they were ill.

14 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

I am not panicking.

The estimated number of infections, one fifth of the population of England says the paper, it is actually a gross underestimation. Because it would imply that the fatality rate of Covid in England or UK is 3-4 times the one observed across the world, which is not likely, frankly.

It is true that the UK has the lowest healthy-life expectancy of all of Western Europe; but there is so much that can be blamed on the fat bastards in our shores. I still propose a tax on fat, to pay for the economic cost of lockdown.

1 minute ago, Marion Costel said:

The estimated number of infections, one fifth of the population of England says the paper, it is actually a gross underestimation. Because it would imply that the fatality rate of Covid in England or UK is 3-4 times the one observed across the world, which is not likely, frankly.

It is true that the UK has the lowest healthy-life expectancy of all of Western Europe; but there is so much that can be blamed on the fat bastards in our shores. I still propose a tax on fat, to pay for the economic cost of lockdown.

Controversial !

I agree, but still Controversial. 

Its not politically correct to say that overweight people might have made better life choices.

1 minute ago, horatiotheturd said:

Controversial !

I agree, but still Controversial. 

Its not politically correct to say that overweight people might have made better life choices.

Obviously I did not mean to be politically correct by using that type of language. Couldn't help.

Lockdown is making some people very angry, at last. Look at what is happening in the Netherlands, for instance. I am enjoying every bit of those riots.

People have the right to live with the kind of lifestyle they want to live. But lockdown is mostly about imposing those filthy habits on others. I also have that right: to live the kind of life I want to live.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Marion Costel said:

People have the right to live with the kind of lifestyle they want to live. But lockdown is mostly about imposing those filthy habits on others. I also have that right: to live the kind of life I want to live.

What filthy habits are those? You come across very combative.

You could argue that if you want to live as part of a society, you have to have some form of social responsibility and have to live within the rules of that, unless you can find yourself another Sealand or go full Alexander Supertramp and live in a bus in Alaska. Infection control measures fall under that, and are explicitly mentioned in the UN and EU human rights.