IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

4 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

85K people are a lot easier to control than 66 Million.

Totally agree. However Vietnam are a population of 97+ million and are next to China - 35 total COVID deaths! 

There is best practice in dealing with pandemics and many of the Asian countries have done what it takes. The West generally haven’t.

Edited by Source of Gravity

Just now, Source of Gravity said:

Totally agree. However Vietnam are a population of 97+ million and are next to China - 35 total COVID deaths! 

There is best practice in dealing with pandemics and many of the Asian countries  have displayed them. The West generally haven’t.

And you trust these countries to roll out the correct numbers?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

I was going to suggest that, if we've got a cluster I can feel the gloating from the C.Is

I wouldn’t expect much gloating from Guernsey and Jersey. Our governments have been in regular contact and I believe there’s a good amount of empathy and rooting for each other between the populations.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Source of Gravity said:

There is best practice in dealing with pandemics and many of the Asian countries have done what it takes. The West generally haven’t.

Are you sure sure figures given out by the  communist party in charge of Vietnam are totally believable?