IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 minutes ago, asitis said:

Ashford just said we've vaccinated 17k people something like 12.5k with first dose and 4.5k with second dose. Is that 17k different people or 12.5k people of which 4.5k have had the second dose ? he didn't seem clear to me.

They've delivered ~17k injections. ~4.5k have had two. The other ~8k have had one.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Numbnuts said:

Cant remember a issue at school before , correct me if I'm wrong .

Wasn't  Paul Moulton nearly burned at the stake for mentioning children as super spreaders last time tound?

A better briefing tonight, but the steam packet issue is, shall we say, still a bit steamy?

2 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Or a famer thing 

To be fair,  boris Johnson does just the same. He spouts off stuff like he is some kind of public health expert until a question makes him remember he's not...then he passes a ticking bomb to the person who is....who he pays....etc. etc. 

Bit like my boss does to me:angry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gladys said:

A better briefing tonight, but the steam packet issue is, shall we say, still a bit steamy?

Howie's take according to MR...SP staff were "expected" to be isolating if they weren't travelling to and from the boat

Screenshot_20210219-184801_Chrome.jpg

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/investigation-underway-on-spc-self-isolation-rules/

So 'investigation underway' at the Steam Packet.

"That’s according to the chief minister who says there's been a ‘difference of opinion’ over the expectations of what’s required."

Well, a lot of people have been jailed - having a ‘difference of opinion’ over the expectations of what’s required.

So the question is...how do we fit the Ben-my-Chree into Jurby?

• Like 2
  • Haha 9