IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

5 minutes ago, Banker said:

Well that was a very nice word jumble in which he said absolutely nothing. 

If we are not in a lockdown by Friday I'll be very surprised. Mostly so they can get on top of contract tracing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TerryFuchwit said:

They've released when they could.   If people don't read the news then what you've suggested above can actually happen any time.:rolleyes:

Not really, the majority of people working a 9-5 will be in bed by 11:30pm, if this news was released  earlier then more people would have seen it. 

37 minutes ago, Banker said:

If any staff (getting tested today apparently) went on to test positive I think that would be the nightmare scenario, especially with all the takeaways.

6 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

If any staff (getting tested today apparently) went on to test positive I think that would be the nightmare scenario, especially with all the takeaways.

A staff member testing positive would probably trigger a significant response, they'd use the line 'risk of widespread community seeding'

5 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

February 1st, just before the pile on from the usual suspects to suggest we were both talking out of our arses and NO WAY was another lockdown inevitable.

We cannot control this pandemic by 'luck' and the luck we've had up till now is running out.

We’ve just got to live with it same as everyone else in the world including Channel Islands etc , this talking of eradication policy is ridiculous 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

I was out late on Saturday/Sunday morning in 1886 etc and was pretty busy in there but owner said they were rammed on Thursday night and he expected a lockdown then. Obviously glad there wasnt but its likely I feel. 

There is a possibility of a lockdown for good reason, and people go out and party while they can. I suppose it just shows the attitude a lot of people have towards the situation, like those that bend the rules and look for loopholes. Like that cunt Cummings.

Just now, Barlow said:

There is a possibility of a lockdown for good reason, and people go out and party while they can. I suppose it just shows the attitude a lot of people have towards the situation, like those that bend the rules and look for loopholes. Like that cunt Cummings.

Hardly anyone in uk 🇬🇧 Is sticking to rules, visiting families, meeting in parks etc and numbers are still falling, 

10 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

February 1st, just before the pile on from the usual suspects to suggest we were both talking out of our arses and NO WAY was another lockdown inevitable.

We cannot control this pandemic by 'luck' and the luck we've had up till now is running out.

It's only "inevitable" if people keep soiling themselves of a few covid cases.

It would be far more constructive if people started to get used to the idea that covid is here to stay.  Rather than living with this deluded eradication ideology.

I do wonder how some people are going to function in future.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Banker said:

Hardly anyone in uk 🇬🇧 Is sticking to rules, visiting families, meeting in parks etc and numbers are still falling, 

There have been figures released that over 40% don't stick to isolation rules.

The results speak for themselves