IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

34 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

That's very true. By his calculation the whole programme will only slip by 2 weeks, but on my selfish agenda, and considering full protection (both jabs) , it will slip by 7 weeks won't it? (if I get summoned to Ronaldsway and not Chester St) - Given that I am just a smidgeon over 55.

It depends how much earlier you get your first jab than you otherwise would. The extended interval allows more first jabs to be done so it shouldn't be a delay of 7 weeks, it will be a delay of 6 weeks (given that the original schedule for AZ is 4 weeks for the second jab) less the amount of time you have the first one earlier than otherwise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jaymann said:

Heard on the rumour mill today that HQ reluctant on lockdown due to daughters private birthday at 1886 at the weekend that they had UK visitors over for after completing isolation.

Really, people that start that sort of nonsense runour and those that believe it should be shot. It's better for them and the rest of us.

• Haha 3

Just now, Roxanne said:

I think we all know the answer to that one.

The crew have never been doing it  The government thought they had. The crew complained that they wouldn't do it even if they were forced into it. The government says, alright then, don't bother.

That's about the top and bottom of it.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

The crew have never been doing it  The government thought they had. The crew complained that they wouldn't do it even if they were forced into it. The government says, alright then, don't bother.

I suppose Howies get out will be we’ve introduced a new testing regime which again should have been in place from the start!!

33 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

And would it have stood being tested in law...?

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

I wonder whether the union were involved.

I'm not having that nobody in the comin cobra covid committee knew. They should all be lined up and asked. Any that say they didn't know should be sacked for gross incompetence. Any that say they did, haven't thought of that yet, but we'll cross that bridge should we come to it.

Edited by the stinking enigma
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1