IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

Just now, AcousticallyChallenged said:

It’s a bit early for Dilli to be on the wine and iPad mixer. Must be the pubs are shut. 

We can all take positives from the current situation. Just think of how much money we're not directly or indirectly giving H&B. 😂

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, CowMan said:

That’s a strange reply really. As what I seemed to hear was a millionaire paid £80k a year by the taxpayer tell many people on £8.50 an hour that they won’t get paid this weekend if the companies they work for decide to voluntarily not need their services following an government announcement to stay at home that has no validity in law. 

Strange because you don’t agree with private businesses making their own decisions. Given they haven’t said where the affected areas are, do you want to be that one person that helped spread it further. For one day, I know we took the correct decision as did a good number of hospitality businesses

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Peter Layman said:

Strange because you don’t agree with private businesses making their own decisions. Given they haven’t said where the affected areas are, do you want to be that one person that helped spread it further. For one day, I know we took the correct decision as did a good number of hospitality businesses

Private businesses exist to make money. Most can’t afford to pay staff to stay at home if no compensation is going to be forthcoming. 

• Haha 1