IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

22 minutes ago, John Wright said:

HH General, the Rear Vice Admiral, Air Marshall, Mr Speaker, the Hon Juan, has just announced that HRH Howie will be making a statement at the start of tomorrow’s Keys sitting.

He seems to be following Robbing Callister with the copy paste of words from news links to put in their pages to make people feel like they have strung an informative sentence together.    
They must have been on the same media training course.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, John Wright said:

HH General, the Rear Vice Admiral, Air Marshall, Mr Speaker, the Hon Juan, has just announced that HRH Howie will be making a statement at the start of tomorrow’s Keys sitting.

Did it say that the statement was important, or just that HRH Howie can now say statistics without hesitation repetition or deviation?

Edited by Gladys
Get the quote right
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Banker said:

He’s also going to answer questions according to statements 

I think that’s a bad call. I don’t think that he can take that sort of flack in any credible way after this last week. He certainly can’t justify his actions over the SPC in any meaningful way for a start. Unless, of course, he’s just banking on getting the usual embarrassing public rimming from people like Tim Glover. 

2 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Paul Merton was a good host this week.

I imagine he would be, the only problem with PM and radio, is that radio can't convey the look of incredulity ( or in the vernacular,  WTF) that he is so adept at delivering.  

10 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I imagine he would be, the only problem with PM and radio, is that radio can't convey the look of incredulity ( or in the vernacular,  WTF) that he is so adept at delivering.  

Different host every week. He can convey incredulity by words and tone. I love JaM. Sue Perkins next week. Sheila Hancock was very very good as a contestant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, CowMan said:

I think that’s a bad call. I don’t think that he can take that sort of flack in any credible way after this last week. He certainly can’t justify his actions over the SPC in any meaningful way for a start. Unless, of course, he’s just banking on getting the usual embarrassing public rimming from people like Tim Glover. 

May be a bad call, but the right call, surely?  There has to be accountability and the start of that is to answer questions from his peers   

1 minute ago, Gladys said:

May be a bad call, but the right call, surely?  There has to be accountability and the start of that is to answer questions from his peers   

I doubt that he will though based on past performances. I wonder if Paul Moulton will get an invite?