IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

46 minutes ago, CowMan said:

I think that’s a bad call. I don’t think that he can take that sort of flack in any credible way after this last week. He certainly can’t justify his actions over the SPC in any meaningful way for a start. Unless, of course, he’s just banking on getting the usual embarrassing public rimming from people like Tim Glover. 

Tim Glover isn't a member of Tynwald.

3 minutes ago, CowMan said:

I doubt that he will though based on past performances. I wonder if Paul Moulton will get an invite?

Quayle actually survives Oral Questions better than you might expect.  The others are never sure whether he is dodging the awkward questions or is simply too thick to understand them.  So he can get away with irrelevant blathering.  Hesitation, repetition and deviation are basically his only skills.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Tim Glover isn't a member of Tynwald.

The post referred to him making a statement at the start of tomorrow’s Keys sitting. My assumption was that this might be a press statement given the climate. 

1 minute ago, CowMan said:

The post referred to him making a statement at the start of tomorrow’s Keys sitting. My assumption was that this might be a press statement given the climate. 

No it’s a statement to the House and after which he will answer questions.

Whilst we’re assuming it’s on latest cases, it maybe the exit strategy which should have been published by now and he mentioned in weekend conference he wanted to get it out 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Banker said:

Whilst we’re assuming it’s on latest cases, it maybe the exit strategy which should have been published by now and he mentioned in weekend conference he wanted to get it out 

Or not. 

9 minutes ago, CowMan said:

You are lightbulb and I claim my £5

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Banker said:

7096C7D0-2688-4DE3-8A97-0904A74F1B4B.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Banker said:

We're just past the middle of the pandemic at best. 

• Haha 1