IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, Roger Mexico said:

All individuals are self-isolating along with members of their household and further tests will be offered. Contact tracing continues.

Have they now been vaccinated - or is that too bleedin' obvious a thing to do to reduce the risk not only to them but to the rest of us and allow life to go on?

The clear and present danger is Mr Toad and gang's pedestrian vaccination program.  Jeeze, there are only 80K of us.

Edited by Utah 01

6 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Your bizarre views are irrelevant.   The point was about appointments.   

Nothing bizarre about reminding people that chiropractic is one of the pseudosciences.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiropractic

Chiropractic is a pseudoscientific complementary and alternative medicine that is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine. Chiropractors, especially those in the field's early history, have proposed that such disorders affect general health via the nervous system.

Systematic reviews of controlled clinical studies of treatments used by chiropractors have not found evidence that chiropractic manipulation is effective, with the possible exception of treatment for back pain. A critical evaluation found that collectively, spinal manipulation was ineffective at treating any condition.

Edited by pongo

1 minute ago, Gladys said:

I missed the two bits of fake news on social media that were derided by Donald Quayle or Howard Trump today.  What were they?

I think he was trying to convince us that Government are beyond reproach. The vaccine that was dumped was not what it seemed. Strange because Dr Ashie was quite adamant that 15 people failed to turn up which states the opposite of what Herr Quayle said

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Well I’ve got one. The fake news that 15 vaccines were unable to be used represented a real breakdown in the vaccination process.

Did someone seriously suggest that represented a "breakdown in the vaccination process"?

Edited by pongo

1 hour ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Yes. As with any accident it's likely avoidable with hindsight. Realistically it was only a matter of time.

But nobody set out to do this deliberately...and we should also remember to look after the mental health of all the people involved in this unfortunate chain of events, howsoever caused.

I have to agree with you there, I don’t think there’s any individual it wholly lies with. Whilst we knock the failings of the system, there are a lot of people working incredibly hard to do their best under the circumstances. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, the stinking enigma said:

The vaccine waste story seems another red herring. 15 is no big deal. Seemed like a planted social media outrage with planned retort from howie  to me. Lets hooper seem like a bit maverick whilst really effecting nothing. There were far more important things he could have asked. 

That's an unusual twist. I genuinely doubt they are that arch.

And therefore if people really are getting upset about 15 wasted vaccinations then it's probably genuine huff and puff.

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

Josem the Wise.

Right. 

27 minutes ago, pongo said:

What do you propose? The anonymous and voluntary tracking idea you have previously suggested would not achieve that either.

Actually something much simpler.

Dream Bird and Little Fish have been - for many months - collecting name and number for a person in each party visiting.

If Gov had a system that recorded this straight in to a central database accessible by 111 showing who was in the venue at a given time..  we'd squash these so much quicker.

• Like 2