IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

4 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Anyone can be.  The tesco checkout bird deals with more people than the Police etc.

Supermarket staff are doing great work and are I hope considered essential workers when it comes to vaccinations.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Anyone can be.  The tesco checkout bird deals with more people than the Police etc.

Deals with more people yes, from behind his/her glass screen. Deals with people who have Covid / have knowingly broken Covid regulations, in person and ‘hands on’, no. 

29 minutes ago, manxst said:

Don’t know. I just know (at least some) road workers have had it. 

Plus loads of office staff in health including charities ahead of over 80s, clinically vulnerable etc and of course they didn’t wait days to book appointments!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Zarley said:

Vote not going the way you'd like?

I don't have an opnion about the outcomes of pointless internet polls. It's always a self-selecting group.

Many saying that not enough has been done were, this time last week, arguing that too much was being done - that all restrictions on unnecessary travel should be lifted and that there should be no further lockdowns. Typically for bogus economic reasons.

Most people are in the middle and take a more nuanced and less binary view. They don't vote in online polls.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, ellanvannin2010 said:

Group 6 is the 18-65 at risk group, Group 7 is the 60-65 age group, so you are some risk:D

No. People classified as Clinically Extremely Vulnerable are due at the same time as group 4 70-75.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zarley said:

He tweeted about ten minutes ago saying 4:00 again. His tea leaves must be giving him mixed messages. 

I tuned in yesterday and after 15 minutes of nothing useful being said I turned off and waited for gef the mongoose bullet points, will do the same tonight