IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 minute ago, Kopek said:

Saving my spit for you Man, saving it .....

I can offer you something more constructive to do than that. Can you pick me up at 9:30 tomorrow morning to make sure you can drive yourself to the benefits office? 

52 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Clearly new information has emerged 

52 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Clearly new information has emerged 

Henrietta said Hydro was high risk and Bridge was low risk and Howie then qualified the whole thing describing the difference of the two venues and what was going on in them. A few hours later and the Bridge is now high risk !?  The Bridge was the only pub in Laxey that was open on Saturday night, it was packed and they nearly sold out of everything. ONLY PUB OPEN, NEARLY SOLD OUT OF EVERYTHING. How the fuck did the track and trace team not realise it was a high risk location when they spoke to them yesterday. What possible new information could have emerged or would need to emerge? I've said it before and I'll say it again, Henrietta is useless.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny F said:

Agreed, and him and cowman are using this thread like a chat room

Not at all but if someone wants to “spit on me” in the midst of a global pandemic I certainly have an opinion about it. 

Edited by CowMan
Typo
  • Like 1