IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

13 minutes ago, Barlow said:

So....would you rather have a vaccine in say, a tent, or even in a big room with a table and a couple of chairs or whatever. Or wait for a lovely super dooper facility all painted and shiny and new?

My sisters doing injections to people, who cant travel ,in their houses . No issues and nothing like the so called sterile manufactured surroundings in Chester street or Airport   

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 4

Just now, Happier diner said:

you are the one stating it is fact. You should prove it. I think it is total bxxxxxxcks

I think ALL your arguments and points of view for the past few months have been total bxxxxxxcks. You backed the wrong horse very publicly and loudly in the importance of genomics race, and are now doubling down in stupidity and ignorance. 

I wish this Forum system allowed files sizes greater than 1.95MB.

There's a brilliant video of HRH The CM, The MBE and Lady Henrietta doing the rounds on WhatsApp, singing to the tune of 'I Will Survive'. Bloody hilarious it is. (the file size is 2.1MB unfortunately)  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, manxst said:

I think ALL your arguments and points of view for the past few months have been total bxxxxxxcks. You backed the wrong horse very publicly and loudly in the importance of genomics race, and are now doubling down in stupidity and ignorance. 

That'll be no, you don't have any proof then

I didn't back any horses, but if you are thick enough to think for 1 minute that on island genomics would have prevented this situation you are even dafter than I previously thought.

6 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

I wish this Forum system allowed files sizes greater than 1.95MB.

There's a brilliant video of HRH The CM, The MBE and Lady Henrietta doing the rounds on WhatsApp, singing to the tune of 'I Will Survive'. Bloody hilarious it is. (the file size is 2.1MB unfortunately)  

Uploading it to https://streamable.com/ will let you do it instantly and without bothering with an account etc.

14 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

2 percent this summer? You might need to borrow someone else's fingers 

Well, you will have to leave the kids at home when you go to Bahrain. None of the vaccines have been approved for kids, yet. 

1 minute ago, horatiotheturd said:

Here is one.

Since our rates are now higher than many places in the UK, what is the justification for still not letting friends and family travel here and isolate and get tested?

They are now no more risk than most of the rest of us who are able to go to tesco etc whenever we want.

Ha Ha. Good one. They'll have to isolate for 2 weeks when they go back to the UK from here though.

• Haha 3

That'll be no, you don't have any proof then

I didn't back any horses, but if you are thick enough to think for 1 minute that on island genomics would have prevented this situation you are even dafter than I previously thought.

The proof I have is in the two sources that have told me, from the horses mouth. Which I obviously can’t prove on here. However, everything else I’ve mentioned has been spot on, as opposed to your ridiculously pathetic moaning about the value of genomics for months. It’s clear that even now, by utilising up to date on island genomic testing would greatly assist in our strategies for preventing the virus from spreading even further. Once again, you fail to grasp the simple realities. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, manxst said:

The proof I have is in the two sources that have told me, from the horses mouth. Which I obviously can’t prove on here. However, everything else I’ve mentioned has been spot on, as opposed to your ridiculously pathetic moaning about the value of genomics for months. It’s clear that even now, by utilising up to date on island genomic testing would greatly assist in our strategies for preventing the virus from spreading even further. Once again, you fail to grasp the simple realities. 

I would never believe a horse. I would never believe a 'source' either. Good job the pubs are shut. might reduce the nonsense and the bandwagons that people like you can't stop jumping on.

Ha Ha. Good one. They'll have to isolate for 2 weeks when they go back to the UK from here though.

It was a serious question.  Whats the justification now for not letting people visit, especially if they are vaccinated.

Peoples mental health is taking a hammering with another lockdown.  What is the harm in letting them see some family members they haven't seen for over a year