IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

Just now, horatiotheturd said:

Oh my days!  He is now saying we aren't utilising full testing capacity because we don't have the system in place to book the tests.

Yeah that needed more probing I think, no point having capacity for 800 if your booking system can only handle 400

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manx Yeller said:

DA loves lecturing us about the fact that positive tests today are reflective of them catching it a week or more ago, so why did they rely on the negative tests overnight Saturday/Sunday to then say everything was ok and go about your business?

when  was howies birthday ?

• Haha 3

Just now, Zarley said:

There are allegedly zero people waiting for test results but I don't believe that for a minute. It would have to mean they didn't test anyone this afternoon. 

They don't tell us at what point these numbers are from. So they could be at 10.00 this morning or 3.30 this afternoon. So judging by that number, I'd guess it's from earlier today before they started testing. Would be nice if they actually made it clear as to the time it's from.

3 minutes ago, Zarley said:

There are allegedly zero people waiting for test results but I don't believe that for a minute. It would have to mean they didn't test anyone this afternoon. 

He gave some odd explanation of that the other day.

To summarize the published numbers are bollocks.

Edited by Dave Hedgehog
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Hmmmm said:

well it seems clear the Ashford and Quayle think they have and are doing a good job and reacted speedily to this matter.  

That's what they're being told by their minions.

2 minutes ago, Manx Yeller said:

They don't tell us at what point these numbers are from. So they could be at 10.00 this morning or 3.30 this afternoon. So judging by that number, I'd guess it's from earlier today before they started testing. Would be nice if they actually made it clear as to the time it's from.

I think Ashfords figures were correct as of 3.14pm, Ewart was using figures from 10am.............

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Roxanne said:

Still getting to grips with that new phone fella?

It's been a while now.

To be fair, it's easy to tap the submit reply button more than once when your other hand is jerking.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6