IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

Just now, horatiotheturd said:

Really?

I think most people who ordered a kebab to be delivered would accept the terminology "I had a takeaway delivered" or do you disagree?

Not sure the exact terminology is really relevant when talking about having a sweaty peel kebab delivered and the inherent risks associated with such.

The internal cleanse you experience when eating a dodgy kebab would likely purge you of any COVID too. It can be particularly impressive to experience one of those.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

Really?

I think most people who ordered a kebab to be delivered would accept the terminology "I had a takeaway delivered" or do you disagree?

Not sure the exact terminology is really relevant when talking about having a sweaty peel kebab delivered and the inherent risks associated with such.

Should we get a Chinese delivery tonight? Said no-one ever

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Anyone else finding it annoying that many of Ashford's statements end in an upward inflection (also known as uptalk) that makes many of his statements sound like questions?

Thank you. It's been driving me bonkers for a while now and I thought I was the only one. :blink:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

Yes. I go to my regular Chinese during lockdown, masked and socially distancing, place my order, wait for it to be cooked, along with other people waiting, and take it home.

Same for chippy. Wait in queue, place order, take it home.

I've ordered a restaurant delivery for tomorrow, which will be left in the usual place outside our front door. 

The first two I'm in contact with people while collecting my takeaway. The third situation I'm not. 

I thought the question specifically related to collecting a takeaway. I could be wrong, but that was how I read it

Edit to add, for example 

CEF89962-2C74-4997-9CEB-9604C397A7DC.jpeg

Edited by The Old Git

I still don’t understand the closing of construction sector, Henny says no evidence they are spreading any virus with c 50% cases connected to education and offices another source. Also only a total of 24 unexplained cases according to Ashie so why close construction and cause substantial hardship to many workers???

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Manx Yeller said:

DA loves lecturing us about the fact that positive tests today are reflective of them catching it a week or more ago, so why did they rely on the negative tests overnight Saturday/Sunday to then say everything was ok and go about your business?

Anyone else feel like they are gaslighting us?  

• Like 3