IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

5 minutes ago, CowMan said:

I’m not sure that just assuming that you have something and taking preventative action as government says so is really the answer. Unlikely that we’d assume we all had HIV and never have sex again on that basis. 

Or you could, you know, use a condom as a preventative....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

I never did learn how to post pictures on here but gef had one a couple of days ago that was straìght out of north korea and tied in rather nicely with howards planned attack on fake news via social media. Something about the manx rumour mill. 

This piece of art worthy of van Gogh?

FB_IMG_1615058522460.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Err, did you see the bit in yesterdays briefing when Ashford tried this? Changed his voice a bit and spoke directly to the kids, or whatever the fuck was going on. Shudder.

Agree...but as schools are largely affected...best person to have led any briefing today would have been (Dr) Allinson. Like I said, reassurance is the name of the game while we wait.

1 hour ago, horatiotheturd said:

Cases from a known source doesn't necessarily mean from the same cluster does it?

Could be lots of little clusters by know.

If my Mrs has it and we don't know how, then the rest of us in the house get it the extra cases are from known source, but still stuff all to do with last weeks ridiculous cluster scenario.  

Clever wording that makes it sound more in control than it is IMO 

It would be really useful if they added some clarification to the numbers. I don't know but in your example above, if they are classing you and the rest of the household as known, then I'd suggest they aren't testing you and the rest of the household, otherwise you'd surely see a bigger number of known compared to unknown?

8 minutes ago, yorik said:

This piece of art worthy of van Gogh?

FB_IMG_1615058522460.jpg

Embarrassing, they really add nothing of value. There's a place for humour in every situation, no matter how dire, however the tone required right now is of cutting satire not this vapid fluffy crap that they are shitting out. 

9 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Agree...but as schools are largely affected...best person to have led any briefing today would have been (Dr) Allinson. Like I said, reassurance is the name of the game while we wait.

Are you sure?

No description available.

(sorry, that's possibly a little mean)

Edited by TheTeapot

1 minute ago, horatiotheturd said:

I think we are still waiting for the voters of middle to arrive.

(I am.  I didn't vote for the farmer)

But you were opposed to the very measures which would have helped prevent this. If the government had implemented tighter measures which would have prevented this then you are one of the people who would have been complaining.

It's not just you. Many of the people now critising government for not preventing this were previously complaining that regulation was too tight. It's utter hypocrisy.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1