IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

Just shows how our cynicism is justified, the Govt have not flagged up the Bank as a contact venue, just as it took them so long to flag the Bridge, the Bank have not, presumably, addmitted a positive and 'we' are left to draw our own conclusions!!!!!

It seems to be 'Them against Us'? Is that why we elect governments?

Edited by Kopek
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

Well it’s idiotic driving at anytime, let alone during a pandemic, scary thing is the amount of comments defending the overtake as safe. There was absolutely no way they saw that Nissan coming up because the Focus RS was too close to the van to see anything, it’s a shame Amadeus couldn’t get the reg number.

Would be interested to know what essential journey Frank was on ?

10 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Gotta love cowman. Deliberately states that there is only 2 in hospital, then when corrected in a reasonable way, completely loses his shit and accuses everyone of being hysterical. Not seen him this bad since he hid under the duvet like a dribbling wreck post brexit. Absolutely bonkers

He reminds me of somebody that previously posted on here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Roxanne said:

Here’s the thing, and I’ve kept my mouth shut about this for a long time because this is something I’m passionate about and I don’t like giving my energy away to wankers. 

What children need when this is done or we have learned to live with it is a chance to go out and play again. Cooping them up in another building is, IMHO, child abuse. They need to recover. This has been traumatic for them and the last thing they need is more regimentation. They need to breathe, to have fun and to recharge  It s going to be hard enough for them  

Right I’m not a wanker and realize you have put a lot of effort into this post and I’m not having a dig.

But if teaching emotionally drained you in the way you describe then may I respectfully suggest you may have chosen a different career.

As regards the children, yes this has been a traumatic time for them. It’s been traumatic for all in society of which they are part. Children throughout the years have had to deal with war, famine, drought, genocide etc from which they also had to recover.

I await the backlash

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

Its on his twitter profile and nearly everything he posts online ffs

Screenshot_20210307-203928_Twitter.jpg

It’s been one of those days. Some chav in a Golf VR6 toasted me in Santon before. The fact is there are no police on the roads so this sort of stuff is only going to result in a 40mph all island limit from the at home Twitter police!