IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

8 minutes ago, CowMan said:

They can’t spin this the numbers will roll out over successive time periods. I really don’t know why people get so fixated on small differences due to time overlays or delays or other reason. FFS does it matter if today’s number is 78 or 83 due to some sort of understandable reporting overlap due to a large number of tests really? People are losing their heads and screaming cover up about literally nothing - some bloke who wasn’t counted today for whatever reason but who will end up in tomorrow’s cumulative figures. Honestly who really gives a shit?

Because it would downplay the seriousness of the situation today, buy them time and hope the number of cases flattens out this week.

Because people are alleging that they aren't testing everyone in household - presumably to reduce the numbers currently being reported.

4 minutes ago, CowMan said:

Ever considered that you might be looking for evidence of something that isn’t there as the answer you’ve decided that you want to see doesn’t exist? 

Well it’s all guesswork, you only know we’ve you’ve hit the peak when your in the decline stages but the numbers don’t seem to be particularly high at this stage, particularly when 400 tests a day are being undertaken.

2 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

We can't have an automated booking system because..............

Absolute shower

Looking at the potential for an online booking system - 12 months after this started, and sox after we knew a vaccine coming.

They need booting ASAP 

Regardless of reason why my friend waited 3 weeks after registering till he got his this morning . I registered on Sunday so wonder how long it will be till I get my first  

Just now, Annoymouse said:

Well it’s all guesswork, you only know we’ve you’ve hit the peak when your in the decline stages but the numbers don’t seem to be particularly high at this stage, particularly when 400 tests a day are being undertaken.

Surely that’s a good thing unless you had already programmed yourself to expect a much worse outcome? 

1 minute ago, Banker said:

Moulton just stated that Tynwald members told 108 new cases but we’re told 56 !!!

I certainly disbelieve the 56.

• Like 1