IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

She is indeed a disgrace. Off-hand, rude, patronising, arrogant and unprofessional. And it isn't Moulton she's treating that way...it's us...he represents us.

I was under the impression that HQ, DA and AA were supposed to represent us.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Declan said:

Because it would downplay the seriousness of the situation today, buy them time and hope the number of cases flattens out this week.

Because people are alleging that they aren't testing everyone in household - presumably to reduce the numbers currently being reported.

What it seems to me is that the 111 service is in complete disarray and thats what’s largely driving this. Not some conspiracy or cover up but the system is falling apart under the pressure of the number of people now needing tests and an incredibly bad phone and IT infrastructure. The vaccine booking process alone is a joke. You can’t register until you get a letter .. who the f**k dreamed that up! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

She is indeed a disgrace. Off-hand, rude, patronising, arrogant and unprofessional. And it isn't Moulton she's treating that way...it's us...he represents us.

Exactly my point about these briefings. I feel a letter coming on. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I was under the impression that HQ, DA and AA were supposed to represent us.

When they are going questioned by the press, they are being questioned by the electorate, that is why a free press is an important part of democracy. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

It's Jordan Pickford's fault (this post may mainly be aimed at LFC fans)

You're wrong it's Arsene Wenger's fault. If the linesman had signaled and the ref blew for the offside there wouldn't have been a challenge.

But Wenger's rules state they have to wait to see if there's a goal in case there's a need to consult VAR, and if there isn't a goal the linesman can flag.  By which point VVD was injured. It's Quaylesue in it's absurdity!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CowMan said:

What it seems to me is that the 111 service is in complete disarray and thats what’s largely driving this. Not some conspiracy or cover up but the system is falling apart under the pressure of the number of people now needing tests and an incredibly bad phone and IT infrastructure. The vaccine booking process alone is a joke. You can’t register until you get a letter .. who the f**k dreamed that up! 

Probably AG's office & procurement? So, if an elderly or vulnerable person miss, lose or forget the letter before they make the call, that's basically an opt out by default. Unless of course their GP's computer system had forgotten them in which they'd never even get the letter. 

Edited by CallMeCurious
typos
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, GringoQ said:

He doesn't represent us, he asks questions to create reactions to make money from his TV channel, surely you know how jounalists work? 

This is a public briefing. He's asking questions that the public wish to hear answers to. He should not be spoken to like that by an official who is paid from the public purse and is accountable to us. He is indeed a bellend. Irrelevant. Marks and Spencer staff don't say 'Hurry up you daft old twat' to an 80 year old who is slow at the checkout and nor should a bellend be dismissed in that wholly unprofessional way by a public official.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1