IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

5 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

Okay so the schnapshot of 56 was from 3.25pm, does that mean the 56 were from this morning and the afternoon figures hadn’t been compiled yet? In which case why doesn’t Ashford just say he hasn’t had this afternoon figures back yet?

There are still batches outstanding from yesterday, they are overwhelmed.  So how was there just 1 test awaiting results? 

1 minute ago, Nellie said:

I don't believe we have actually had Sundays figures,everything published yesterday referred to those numbers being from Saturday.

Is what is to come today going to be 1 day or 2 days cases?

Its an absolute shambles!

The total number of active cases will be correct - if needs be a simple bit of subtraction will reveal the truth if suspicious.

24 minutes ago, Zarley said:

Ashford said something to the effect that the numbers he gave were confirmed test results. Perhaps the missing 52 test are being frantically rerun in the vain hope they are false positives?

They are spinning themselves into the ground, do they not realise that spin will not make the pressers any easier and the worse it gets we will see MHK's break ranks imo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

Did you just hear how Dr Ewart spoke to PM?  Utter disgrace. 

1 hour ago, GreyWolf said:

Oh my, is Henny trying to flirt or wind up Paul M , that made me chuckle.

If it wasn't for lockdown and pubs shut I would suggest maybe there'd been a liquid lunch in The Prospect.

(Nursing a gin and tonic in a corner rather than joining in the Karaoke).

Edited by Barlow
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Zarley said:

Ashford said something to the effect that the numbers he gave were confirmed test results. Perhaps the missing 52 test are being frantically rerun in the vain hope they are false positives?

You mean re-checked for accuracy so that nobody like you can call them liars if there is any doubt over the test results? Makes sense really given the number of conspiracy subscribers making up wild accusations on the back of them wanting to stick to telling the public only the actual verified figures that they had up until 3:45.

He likely told Tynwald that the figure may well be 108 once they’ve re-checked and ran to full close of business for testing which is around 6pm or even later isn’t it? 

Edited by CowMan
Added paragraph
  • Like 1

Actually, I've got this sorted now. I'll simply take one of the multiple figures for each day and get a wèeks worth of figures and divide by 7 to get my daily average.

Bollocks, what if some weeks have 6 days and some 8 or 9 days. Fuck, I thought I had it there.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, CowMan said:

You mean re-checked for accuracy so that nobody like you can call them liars if there is any doubt over the test results? Makes sense really given the number of conspiracy idiots making up wild accusations on the back of them wanting to stick to telling the public only the actual verified figures that they have.

He likely told Tynwald that the figure may well be 108 once they’ve re-checked and ran to full close of business for testing which is around 6pm isn’t it? 

PolitiFact GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 3