IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

11 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Exactly. If this is true and it wasn’t  an imaginary friend. (PM seems to have a lot of “friends” with experiences that fit in with his particular point of view) then said person has lied about his/ her symptoms. Ethical, either by this person, or Moulton to use such falsehoods to further his agenda.?

Well, it allegedly revealed a positive who won't be at large, or as at large the rest of us arr. 

Just now, CowMan said:

Are you concerned that the actual reports are not aligning with the doomsday scenario that you already have in your head? His answer was clear. I think the number is now 110. Testing closed out at 8pm I believe. 

I have no doomsday scenario in my head. I have two things at the forefront of my thinking currently; that the IOM government is incompetent and can’t count, and that you’re almost certainly a prick.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

The 4 posts announced by uhtred at 20:55  were horseshit from the off.  It's simply too early in the evening for alcohol.induced multiple posting.

Computer glitch multiple posting. Uhtred doesn’t drink alcohol. 

Just now, Uhtred said:

I have no doomsday scenario in my head. I have two things at the forefront of my thinking currently; that the IOM government is incompetent and can’t count, and that you’re almost certainly a prick.

More bullying of an alternative view. This forum really is classy. If a bit repetitive. Here is Ashfords reply on the number differential for the third time. It’s really clear from 39:50 onwards 

https://www.manxradio.com/podcasts/coronavirus-press-conferences-isle-of-man-manx-radio/episode/coronavirus-media-briefing-monday-8th-march-2021/

4 minutes ago, CowMan said:

More bullying of an alternative view. This forum really is classy. If a bit repetitive. Here is Ashfords reply on the number differential for the third time. It’s really clear from 39:50 onwards 

https://www.manxradio.com/podcasts/coronavirus-press-conferences-isle-of-man-manx-radio/episode/coronavirus-media-briefing-monday-8th-march-2021/

Not bullying. (It’s interesting the kind of poster who is the first to level that allegation). Just a robust response to your condescending and inaccurate assertion that I have a doomsday scenario in my head.

Edited by Uhtred
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Yeah right. What other explanation could there be?

It appeared not to have posted as the page didn’t refresh. Are you recently retired from the CIA and missing the interrogations?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Uhtred said:

Not bullying. (It’s interesting the kind of poster who is the first to level that allegation). Just a robust response to your condescending and inaccurate assertion that I have a doomsday scenario on my head.

You should probably listen to what Ashford actually said then before you just read the other inaccurate rubbish posted here and dive in then. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Yeah right. What other explanation could there be?

It happens a lot with an intermittent internet connection. You hit submit reply, it hangs so you hit it again and so on.  It really doesn't need wine. 

• Thanks 3