IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

19 minutes ago, Nomadic Raptor said:

I see the chief has said lock down is likely to be extended.

absolutely know one will be surprised by this news but it still stings to hear it

Surely track and trace will be complete in two weeks and there will be no need to extend lockdown.

Most areas will be low risk by then and we will all be allowed to mix.

Unless they are saying their pervious measures were completely wrong.

• Haha 1

See that's more like what a 'Karen' actually is. A very specific type of middle class woman who thrives on "speaking to the manager".

But on here people seem to use it as a term for describing the morons on facebook spreading false info and panicking about everything.  STOP GETTING KARENS WRONG FFS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Holte End said:

Surely track and trace will be complete in two weeks and there will be no need to extend lockdown.

Most areas will be low risk by then and we will all be allowed to mix.

Unless they are saying their pervious measures were completely wrong.

You would hope so,  but knowing the track record I would say that is unlikely unfortunately 

21 minutes ago, Chef Raekwon said:

See that's more like what a 'Karen' actually is. A very specific type of middle class woman who thrives on "speaking to the manager".

But on here people seem to use it as a term for describing the morons on facebook spreading false info and panicking about everything.  STOP GETTING KARENS WRONG FFS.

There's a subtle, but important, difference.  However, the hairstyle is a good indicator. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thommo2010 said:

It's ok I know exactly where my 'symptoms' came from. Looking at a computer screen all day and doing a 10 mile walk. 

I was making a point those symptoms could come from a hundred different things. Just seems a bit generic

A bit like a sore throat and a cough? 

1 minute ago, Declan said:

Am I understanding this right. They expect you to download and print a consent form before you have your jab? That'll be difficult when the under 60's start getting jabs.

forms are also in the hubs and can be completed whilst there

• Like 3