IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

3 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

A wise man once said to me that everone should leave at least one job in their lifetime on a point of principle. 

Guilty m'lud. Twice.

Edited by Apple
can't spell

21 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Do we know if they are offering people day 6 tests?  Obviously some will have them because you might develop symptoms around then, but they only seem to have mentioned day 13 tests before now and I'm not sure they are even being offered those isolating with a case.

Yes as far as I am aware as someone posted on Facebook that they were negative on day 1&7 tests & due 13 today so hoping for release, also you get to exercise outside for 1 hour after second negative test. This is just for those with no positive cases in household so the high risk ones isolating 

• Like 1

Does anyone know what the preferred treatment regime for Covid is at Nobles please.

Does the pathway include Vitamin D high does, dexamethasone or ivermectin.

Of course these would be supplemented by other treatments depending on concomitant conditions but I have been sent a lot of research on all this since raising the Vit D issues recently.

So what is the clinical pathway of choice for the Isle of Man. It is important and yes I would now like to know who actually is in charge of patients with Covid ( ? anaesthetists or physicians) and who determines or recommends the clinical pathways. 

Or is this too much to ask. ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Apple said:

Does anyone know what the preferred treatment regime for Covid is at Nobles please.

Of course these would be supplemented by other treatments depending on concomitant conditions but I have been sent a lot of research on all this since raising the Vit D issues recently.

So what is the clinical pathway of choice for the Isle of Man. It is important and yes I would now like to know who actually is in charge of patients with Covid ( ? anaesthetists or physicians) and who determines or recommends the clinical pathways. 

I did try to subtly warn you about this the other day.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Apple said:

If you go round licking people, you may get to find out for yourself.

I'm sure the medics will be following the latest medical advice as appropriate.

• Confused 1