IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

44 minutes ago, snowman said:

Would you prefer those two categories to be split into two ?

Why do you ask what I would prefer? Yes, of course I want the numbers of ''RECOVERED'' and ''DECEASED'' to be split into two separate sets of nos.  It is so obviously wrong - and really sick - to combine the numbers for ''RECOVERED'' and ''DECEASED'' that anyone remotely sane would insist that those two categories are presented as two separate sets of nos. Who wouldn't demand that? Why aren't you too?

I am sure that they will  be told about this and to change it to that within a week or two - unless they are all even worse than serial imbeciles. Hang on a minute, there is mounting evidence that makes me suspect that some of them may be exactly that........................

Edited by Cassie2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Looks to be tailing off a bit when you look at it like that.....not?

The daily cases are rising at a lesser rate, with apparently only 5 unexplained cases today. If they have made an entire household isolate with a positive case they will be expecting a short term mass of cases. The glass half full take on this is that infections should stop rising soon, and if the unexplained cases stop or diminish further Comin will ease some of the restrictions. 

1 hour ago, Happier diner said:

I sat behind him on the manamnan once. He had a reserved seat. It said Dr Couch. So he clearly refers to himself as Dr when he books his travel. 

It could have been a seat reserved for a premier league upholsterer.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Cassie2 said:

Why do you ask what I would prefer? Yes, of course I want the numbers of ''RECOVERED'' and ''DECEASED'' to be split into two separate sets of nos.  It is so obviously wrong - and really sick - to combine the numbers for ''RECOVERED'' and ''DECEASED'' that anyone remotely sane would insist that those two categories are presented as two separate sets of nos. Who wouldn't demand that? Why aren't you too?

I am sure that they will  be told about this and to change it to that within a week or two - unless they are all even worse than serial imbeciles. Hang on a minute, there is mounting evidence that makes me suspect that some of them may be exactly that........................

You need to log off.  You sound deluded and  in need of assistance :thumbsup:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Banker said:

Bit more on Guernsey plan for borders with regional classifications based on cases, why can’t we have something like this so everyone knows where they can travel with clear quarantine times?

https://guernseypress.com/news/2021/03/12/cca-points-the-way-to-quarantine-free-travel/

What happens when you book a trip and then they change the dates and rules? Oh yeah, morons like you go ballistic.

I'd not be publishing firm dates right now either.

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Like 6
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Banker said:

Bit more on Guernsey plan for borders with regional classifications based on cases, why can’t we have something like this so everyone knows where they can travel with clear quarantine times?

https://guernseypress.com/news/2021/03/12/cca-points-the-way-to-quarantine-free-travel/

There is no way Howie and co will be able to procrastinate until September if Guernsey open up entirely on 1st July as per their plan. His hand will be forced. It does show up however the different mindset of our Government when compared to our CI counterparts. Why do we always insist on zero dynamism, baby steps, uber caution with glacial progress?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Out of the blue said:

There is no way Howie and co will be able to procrastinate until September if Guernsey open up entirely on 1st July as per their plan. His hand will be forced. It does show up however the different mindset of our Government when compared to our CI counterparts. Why do we always insist on zero dynamism, baby steps, uber caution with glacial progress?

Nobody with a brain is booking unnecessary travel to anywhere this year.

Or if they are then quarantine on return won't be an issue for them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, pongo said:

Nobody with a brain is booking unnecessary travel to anywhere this year.

Or if they are then quarantine on return won't be an issue for them.

I’ve just realised none of my friends have brains.

Goodbye cruel world.

17 minutes ago, Banker said:

The problem with this cases per 100,000 value is that it is all dependent on the amount of testing done. With the return of kids to school, UK testing went up by about 80%, and surprise surprise the week on week positive cases stopped their regular decline. Surely a positivity rate is a truer metric? The UK did more than 1.6 million tests yesterday.