IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

24 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

You need to log off.  You sound deluded and  in need of assistance :thumbsup:

There’s a lot of it about after nearly 2 weeks of lockdown. This is my personal favorite from today. Someone that deluded that they put the Courier that they got through the letterbox in the bin wearing gloves just in case the ‘rona’s going to kill them. They should have Richard Butt up on an attempted murder charge for recklessly delivering news during a global pandemic. FFS. Some people really are losing it big style.

33CEBFD6-6B48-4C00-AAAC-6D16486D9EC2.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

What happens when you book a trip and then they change the dates and rules? Oh yeah, morons like you go ballistic.

I'd not be publishing firm dates right now either.

Think of the return postage and restocking costs of all the Speedo merchants.... 😁

1 minute ago, CowMan said:

There’s a lot of it about after nearly 2 weeks of lockdown. This is my personal favorite from today. Someone that deluded that they put the Courier that they got through the letterbox in the bin wearing gloves just in case the ‘rona’s going to kill them. They should have Richard Butt up on an attempted murder charge for recklessly delivering news during a global pandemic. FFS. Some people really are losing it big style.

What a waste, why not just read it? (with gloves), personally I’m glad to see the kid delivering ours is still out working and earning themselves some pocket money.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Boo Gay'n said:

In an otherwise comprehensive post, you trip yourself up with an error in the final paragraph.  Couch was medically qualified - probably in academic terms the most qualified chief executive the IOM civil service has ever had.

I met him a couple of times when he was the tax assessor, saw him speak and read stuff that he had written.  He never referred to himself as 'Dr' - it was probably just the government that did that to make clear that they had someone with a brain for a change.

I stand corrected - apologies

8 minutes ago, CowMan said:

That's the best example of a karen style facebook meltdown you can find? Must say, i'm a little disappointed 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, CowMan said:

I wonder if they throw their mail straight in the bin as well...?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CowMan said:

Heaven knows how they react when the postman comes round.  Though they'd be the first to complain when they don't get their vaccination letter. 

Rather like some posters on here they seem to think that because they aren't allowed to do what they want (no matter how dangerous) no one else should be allowed to do what they want either (no matter how safe).

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, pongo said:

You should move there.

Well everyone wishes you’d move somewhere with your beloved Howie!!

Everytime someone else comes up with a better plan than Howie you rubbish it just like him, why don’t you just admit you work in cabinet office