IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, forestboy said:

Also we have no information if the deceased had any underlying health issues or was a returning resident from UK hospital. 

People who die as a result of Covid have just the same right to confidentiality as anyone else. Patient confidentiality extends beyond death.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Pipsqueak said:

any body else under 60 had a letter yet to book a vaccination ?

The "All those 16 to 64 with underlying health conditions which could put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality" cohort should be getting theirs fairly soon given that the 65-69 cohort are being vaccinated at the moment, and their next in line. 

16 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

The "All those 16 to 64 with underlying health conditions which could put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality" cohort should be getting theirs fairly soon given that the 65-69 cohort are being vaccinated at the moment, and their next in line. 

Yes got mine tomorrow. Incidentally just bumped into a pharmacist friend  , mentioned to him was having it tomorrow and he said make sure you have plenty of paracetomel handy . Make of it what you will . 

4 minutes ago, Banker said:

Bit more on Guernsey plan for borders with regional classifications based on cases, why can’t we have something like this so everyone knows where they can travel with clear quarantine times?

https://guernseypress.com/news/2021/03/12/cca-points-the-way-to-quarantine-free-travel/

I agree with you that a definition of acceptable travellers departure points is the way to go. Last time round Guernsey mapped every county in the U.K. 

54 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

I wonder if they throw their mail straight in the bin as well...?

Crazy how some people are becoming so obsessed about these types of things. There are people who may not have Internet and are shielding so don't get their normal papers who might look forward to the local freebie paper being delivered. They might be the same people who like to wave and say hi (socially distanced) to their friendly little paper boy/girl as they aren't seeing many people at the mo and it may brighten up their long days at present. The person who wrote the post on Facebook about using gloves to throw their paper in the bin should air their views to the newspapers and take themselves off their delivery for future if it bothers them so much! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cheesypeas said:

I’m sure I saw something on the govt site, that letters were going out in April for this age group.

55 to 59 age group letters out by 6th April.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Having just watched Dr Ewart on todays briefing, and having seen Dr Allison yesterday I think we need to sort this crap out!

Please join me in a funding page to raise the £40 to buy them both a webcam or some books to put their laptops on so we don't have to look up their noses and at their scabby walls and ceilings.

People in business have pretty much all figured out how to come accross as professional when say in their bedroom and without being put in front of thousands of people.

How the hell hasn't anyone suggested they sort this out?

Its not important or crucial but it is about perception.  And my perception is that they just can't be arsed while everyone I zoom/teams/google/facetime etc have made an effort not to look like idiots.

Edited by horatiotheturd
  • Like 1