IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

On 3/11/2021 at 4:18 PM, CallMeCurious said:

Any bets on a question about amenity sites from our insipid  intrepid journos?

They’ve had to issue a press statement on the amenity site closures now. If you read it you come to the conclusion fairly quickly that they simply can’t be arsed working. It’s just a long list of crap excuses. So another case of us paying (mostly now increased) rates for absolutely bugger all again. 

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=61006

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Old Git said:

That’s hard to believe. 

Not really they seem to be ripping through in a really structured way. He was surprised but got contacted Thursday to be told there was a slot this Wednesday which was then booked. Can’t even see the over 60s getting done here by the end of May. 

14 minutes ago, CowMan said:

They’ve had to issue a press statement on the amenity site closures now. If you read it you come to the conclusion fairly quickly that they simply can’t be arsed working. It’s just a long list of crap excuses. So another case of us paying (mostly now increased) rates for absolutely bugger all again. 

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=61006

But why would you if you knew you would continue to get paid?  Who is paying? You and me.  Unlike business, we still have to pay regardless of whether we have received the service or not. 

I still do not see why these services have closed, there is huge scope for risk management.   

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, CowMan said:

Not really they seem to be ripping through in a really structured way. He was surprised but got contacted Thursday to be told there was a slot this Wednesday which was then booked. Can’t even see the over 60s getting done here by the end of May. 

No, I was meaning that you had a mate. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Sure. Lol

For all its disastrous covid planning the UK vaccine rollout there seems to have been really well managed. Probably because it’s just about the only health matter that an absolute clown like Matt Hancock isn’t directly responsible for. We seem to be catching up a bit but they seem to be literally ripping through it. 

1 minute ago, CowMan said:

Oh I see the repetition of the repetitive forum bullying of the few posters here who aren’t constantly posting pant-wetting rubbish about covid. 

Oh, come on. It was an obvious joke that I presume @floors4u presumably got before the punch line. 

I’m really glad the U.K. is so successful with their vacations as hopefully we can get away sooner. 

I don’t think I’ve posted any wetting rubbish about covid. I feel bullied by you now 😄

• Like 3