IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

The new 'Daily Update Dashboard', any thoughts?. I like it, but one thing I have noticed is that there is no daily breakdown of cases from unknown sources, which is the important metric for this lockdown ending. There is a rolling total, but as people come off the active cases total, it will be impossible to work out which new cases are of known or unknown origin.

2 minutes ago, madmanxpilot said:

The new 'Daily Update Dashboard', any thoughts?. I like it, but one thing I have noticed is that there is no daily breakdown of cases from unknown sources, which is the important metric for this lockdown ending. There is a rolling total, but as people come off the active cases total, it will be impossible to work out which new cases are of known or unknown origin.

.....and so much for the automatic 3pm update

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, madmanxpilot said:

You mean nothing in the second box down thats says 1 for no source?

3 minutes ago, Manx Yeller said:

This figure is an absolute disgrace. How on earth can the Health minister be ok with having over 19,000 vaccines in stock and not actually used, building up immunity? 

I suspect they haven't updated the stock numbers properly and that 19634 includes the number they've been delivering from Sunday up to today (6275).  The number was stuck at 10,000 plus all week and then jumped to the current number yesterday.  I can't see them getting 15,000 in one week based on past numbers, so I suspect they haven't taken this weeks vaccination numbers off.

1 minute ago, Roger Mexico said:

I suspect they haven't updated the stock numbers properly and that 19634 includes the number they've been delivering from Sunday up to today (6275).  The number was stuck at 10,000 plus all week and then jumped to the current number yesterday.  I can't see them getting 15,000 in one week based on past numbers, so I suspect they haven't taken this weeks vaccination numbers off.

They have been saying deliveries will jump in March for a few weeks.

I suspect that there really are that many sitting doing nothing while we can't go to work

5 minutes ago, madmanxpilot said:

On the 2nd page, you can click on the part of the bar graph that relates to that day and it will change the numbers in the top boxes. So if you click on yesterday, there was 5 from unknown sources (and 1 from source not determined)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, x-in-man said:

You mean nothing in the second box down thats says 1 for no source?

The new daily cases are listed on page 1/6. The only breakdown of cases is on page2/6 and that's cumulative. That box on the far right on 2/6 is where they don't know whether it's known or not yet ( at least that's how I understand it)

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 15.11.40.png

5 minutes ago, madmanxpilot said:

Pro tip.  Go to page 2 of the display, right-click on the graph and a little box with "show as table" should appear.  Click on that and you should get this:

image.png.90ecda2be43a06f9c9e3e7c0d5bb34b5.png

There are interesting discrepancies between the numbers and the daily figures they actually issued - who knows which as correct. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, horatiotheturd said:

They have been saying deliveries will jump in March for a few weeks.

I suspect that there really are that many sitting doing nothing while we can't go to work

It does say on the vaccination dashboard that the 19,634 figure is from March 10th, although why they can't update it daily I don't know!

1 minute ago, Manx Yeller said:

On the 2nd page, you can click on the part of the bar graph that relates to that day and it will change the numbers in the top boxes. So if you click on yesterday, there was 5 from unknown sources (and 1 from source not determined)

Ah....I see. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Banker said:

They’re yesterday figures, it says at top as at 12/ March 

12 minutes ago, Manx Yeller said:

Thanks. The headline data is from 12th, but graph data is from 11th though for some reason.

22 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Pro tip.  Go to page 2 of the display, right-click on the graph and a little box with "show as table" should appear.  Click on that and you should get this:

image.png.90ecda2be43a06f9c9e3e7c0d5bb34b5.png

There are interesting discrepancies between the numbers and the daily figures they actually issued - who knows which as correct. 

It's a bit hard for me to keep up but i thought that the 108/106/110 day of moulton-gate was on the monday the 8th?