IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

6 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

Cant be arsed trying to show you how massive the impact of this is to some others when you clearly aren't impacted in anyway at all.

You haven't actually been stopped getting on and off island for most of the past year. It's just that you (personally - not your team) would have needed to isolate on return. 

It seems that the bigger issue you face relates to UK and EU rules.

So what would you like to be done differently on the IOM?

ETA: surely Brexit means that you cannot work legally in EU currently anyhow. 

Edited by pongo
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, CowMan said:

If that’s your view what on earth are we all in lockdown again for? 

It's not my view. It's a statement of fact. Even the dumbest of Methodists would have to agree.

Everyone ends up dead. Fact.

2 minutes ago, pongo said:

It's not my view. It's a statement of fact. Even the dumbest of Methodists would have to agree.

Everyone ends up dead. Fact.

It’s a bit of a pointless statement to post though isn’t it? Everyone is aware of that. 

8 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

You cannot predict the future pongo. So i'd say its not fact. Mere conjecture at best. A snapshot in time

Yes perhaps within a few years the elixir of life will be discovered and we will all queue up at Chester St for the Pfizer shot.

Then perhaps we will be able to safely open the bord

Just now, pongo said:

From what you have posted, most of your issues seem to relate to EU and UK regulations. What do you think should be done differently on IOM.

I’ve posted nothing about the EU or EU / UK regulation. Literally not one thing. Where is the pencil mark of the label you’re looking at? 

So, where did the 77 new cases catch theirs? Are they actual community or are they stragglers from the original “not the Steam Packet leak” that have been missed from contact tracing? Where are we up to? Numbers are nothing without an explanation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kopek said:

One has to wonder what  the attraction of a take away at a damp picnic table is?

someone needs to work this out pretty soon because with the state of the prom, MER, laxey wheel etc etc  it's all the tourist board will have to work with.

• Thanks 1