IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

typical really,  ashhole said in the  briefing after numbergate that they wouldn't be vaccinating the police and were sticking to the age groups  without actually reminding us that the SPCO staff were  being vaccinated regardless of age, same as the health care workers ,  with the alleged vaccine shortage on the way one things for sure, this lockdown is going way past the end of march.

Edited by Pipsqueak

13 minutes ago, jaymann said:

Apparently they're trying to wake the Governor up to see what they should do as a number of on-shift officers have been identified as close contacts too.

It shocked me to find out that other than masks and sanitisers, there is no deep cleaning of contact surfaces taking place in the prison. You think the Gov would have learnt from the Steam Packet fisaco.

It doesnt shock me at all . Joined up thinking and policy throughout management in Government doesnt exist sadly as is shown in every aspect of operations. Just as well boots on the ground are usually excellent and step up despite being hindered by senior staff.   

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

was it all questions? thought it was only some sessions?

also I thought James Davis had worked for the Cabinet Office?

It's the same old clarity from HRH as usual. I'm not sure anymore and can only put myself through listening to him so many times

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

Maybe if enough people chip in, those nice people at Gef could knock up a "Quayle Baby" balloon. They wouldn't actually need to change the Trump model too much, just lose the hair.

UK-Protest-Trump-Baby-1645.jpg?format=1500w

Those government shills at Gef wouldn’t dare!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Tynwald proceedings are a matter of public record

The private briefings on contentious items in advance of the sittings, thus stifling open debate and withholding information from the electorate most certainly aren’t.

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, Manxas said:

And so we should probably assume that we now have prisoners who will have it too. 

if that happens it'll be a bugger to keep them self isolated

• Haha 3

Jersey are giving priority to prison staff etc in next phase ie after over 50s done but turned down teachers & police , probably get demands for something similar here

Mrs Sherrington said that members of the Covid Vaccination Panel – formed at the start of February – had considered applications for some groups and individuals to be given priority during the early stages of phase two.

Staff and inmates at HMP are to be prioritised due to the prison being an institution that needed to be protected against a potential outbreak, it was explained.

1 minute ago, Numbnuts said:

Yes , i'm definately alive and that makes me happy ... not sure you guys will agree having to listen to my ramblings 😉

I for one enjoy reading your posts, especially the inside information on the prom you seem to have. 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Yes , i'm definately alive and that makes me happy ... not sure you guys will agree having to listen to my ramblings 😉

I wholeheartedly agree - and seeing someone suspiciously like you out walking a few days ago was refreshing especially as you had stopped to take a breather which seemed to entail a spot of red concrete crack inspecting perked me up a treat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1