IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

27 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

She has spent a lot longer than that asking him critical questions. Do you not watch the BBC news?

Bollocks , since the Tories threatened the BBC with massive cuts they have kissed arse big time . I couldn't bring myself to watch the BBC news from last spring because of it , channel 4  being the only viable option . 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Quite. I’m having fun.

Yes, I was surprised that your answer was so derided.  It would be like answering a question like "who did you ask for legal advice as to non- prosecution of the SP 'misunderstandings'?" And then you answering, "someone with no legal qualification".  

Well, it isn't a person but it is a boat of which I dream.

Question answered. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Voice of Reason said:

She is anything but a Tory darling. She does very well what she is paid for.

She's very much a Tory darling and she does very well what she is paid for.  Which is to repeat unquestioningly whatever nonsense she is fed by the Tories even if it is blatantly untrue, detached from reality and totally contradicts whatever was said  by them yesterday.  

59 minutes ago, Chef Raekwon said:

You are an appalling bootlicker

He does very well what he is paid for.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

Lots of Brits in financial services and gaming live across the border. You get much more property and a garden.

Lots of domestic, nursing and care workers are Spanish. The pay rates are much higher than they’d get in Spain, if there were any jobs.

Dont forget, in the Franco years, most of the Royal dockyard labour came across on ferries from Tangiers every day.

Yes, while our border is an 80 mile , 2 hr crossing in our ever seeking of an expanding economy, if we could provide the jobs, would not the employees follow? There would, I presume, be many who would take this route? We have the buy to let, companies who would block book to provide the accommodation, let i roll!??

I, of course, would prefer that new jobs and opportunities would be there for current Island residents but if there were an opportunity for others that could add to our tax and NI , grab them!

2 hours ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Perhaps see what questions JD asks etc before having a meltdown about it.  Pathetic really.

Glad to have helped you to that conclusion Fuckwit, while you  have nothing to add to the debate other than to disparage previous comments, would it not be better to hold you tongue till something of worth is to issue forthwith?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kopek said:

Glad to have helped you to that conclusion Fuckwit, while you  have nothing to add to the debate other than to disparage previous comments, would it not be better to hold you tongue till something of worth is to issue forthwith?

You accusing people of adding nothing to the debate!    Couldn't make it up:lol:

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

She's very much a Tory darling and she does very well what she is paid for.  Which is to repeat unquestioningly whatever nonsense she is fed by the Tories even if it is blatantly untrue, detached from reality and totally contradicts whatever was said  by them yesterday.  

Sooooooo......, I can take it Kuenssberg is a may be then...🙃