IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

And a few more that are now threadbare from overuse are 'Great Manx Public' - 'Best available evidence' - ' Working very hard' - and, in the case of the DPH, - 'Yes, that's correct Chief Minister'.

I hope someone has shown Hetty how to switch-on her computer, since the last briefing.

(I wish Ashie and Hetty didn't feel the need to constantly refer to Howie as "Chief Minister! They are not in Tynwald, so a simple Mr Quayle would suffice.) And Mr Quayle certainly is SIMPLE.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Nice of Isle of Man transport to give low earners who need to get the bus in to work in the morning virtually no notice that they have banned cash.

Jus shows what alternative universe these people live in where they assume everyone has contactless or can just teleport themselves down to the sea terminal at no notice to get a go card.

• Like 3

Just now, Manxas said:

Who the hell would go into eitk while having symptoms during a pandemic? Now 2 local businesses been shut down due to people going in with symptoms? Does anyone know which businesses so I can avoid them in future? /

Sorry, typo should read *work*

8 minutes ago, Manxas said:

Who the hell would go into eitk while having symptoms during a pandemic? Now 2 local businesses been shut down due to people going in with symptoms? Does anyone know which businesses so I can avoid them in future? /

Probably those who don’t receive sick pay? the financial support is so poor that people will either have the choice of going into work with mild symptoms or getting into debt at home for a minimum of 14 days? that’s most of the retail workers and most of the takeaway outfits.

Edited by Annoymouse
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1