IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

10 minutes ago, pongo said:

Covid is just as catchy whether or not a case is 'unexplained'. That's what got us in this mess.

Also govt is surely going to have to wait and see a bit re the Brazilian strain# and the extent to which the vaccines delivered so far can be trusted to protect against it.

# I wonder if the chief c*ntstubble will have anyhting to say on that?

31 minutes ago, trmpton said:

Is your house as big as the prison? And do you 100 percent segregate from people who live in the other parts of your house as has been widely covered in the news this week?

No my house is not and it has not been identified as a place where two sources of infection have been identified. The people identified are reception staff in other words the gate keepers who receive those coming and going from the prison. 

19 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Why do you think they are not being honest?

Many of us may have more formal qualifications than an MHK you say. I have a degree. I am not sure where that places me in the qualification stakes or how that would make me perform better than them. (Winston Churchill famously had little or no qualifications )
 “ Most of the population has more common sense”. Could you please explain how you arrive at that conclusion?

Similarly I have never heard “them” suggest that “we” are incapable of understanding the ins and outs of their  decisions . (Examples would be welcome)

Its just Government bashing for the sake of it.

One word Gregeen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Utah 01 said:

He's not related to George Dubya is he?

I was watching a BBC documentary on Trump the other night, and there was a clip of Bush sitting in the audience watching Trump give a speech as it started to rain. Watching him trying to work out how to put on his disposable in poncho was priceless, it was like watching a five year old. In the end he gave up and just put it on top of his head. Anyway, we were talking about him being related to HQ... 

Hundreds of letters to the chief minister, hundreds, demanding the end of live questioning. The dude from manx radio has had a bit of a go, fair play to him, but the only one actially asking questions that don't seem pre-set is moulton. And he usually wastes at least one of them. So we are talking about an average of maybe 1 decent question, occasionally 2 in total. Absolutely unbelievable

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Hundreds of letters to the chief minister, hundreds, demanding the end of live questioning.

All written by the Cabinet Office Quayle bot service. They need to take care that Ashford doesn’t get his hands on them or it’ll be shredder party time.*

*If they exist. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kevster said:

We want our drivers to be able to do their job to the best of their ability, and to keep themselves and our passengers safe. Face coverings can affect a driver's ability to drive

All of our drivers have access to PPE including face masks, however it is their choice whether to wear them when driving.

So, if the driver chooses to wear a mask and has an accident, is bus vannin going to be saying “ nowt to do with us guv, it is the drivers fault for wearing a mask”?.