IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

5 minutes ago, Dirty Buggane said:

I do hope Peep's are writing /emailing there MHK's that they for one are not turning off when the question time in the news briefings, To counter the thousands, that are telling that fat prick that they are. And if he has not shredded the letters maybe he could scan a few and put them on line. Of course with the name and addresses redacted to comply with Data protection VD scar and bar. Sorry about the earthy vernacular but I call a spade a bloody shovel.

The Headmaster's unabashed smuggery about the 'complaints' was most sickening. He really has no idea how to conduct himself. 

• Like 5

Howard said something about increased funding to the assembled media just before or after that part. Which will explain why i keep getting radio stations informing me we have the kent variant, just in case i'd forgotten in the last couple of days.

Didn't say how much though, or whether moulton was getting a slice.

Edited by the stinking enigma

2 hours ago, Dirty Buggane said:

I do hope Peep's are writing /emailing there MHK's that they for one are not turning off when the question time in the news briefings, To counter the thousands, that are telling that fat prick that they are. Sorry about the earthy vernacular but I call a spade a bloody shovel.

Instead of apologising for your foul language why do you not avoid using it in the first place?

There is no need for it, it just diminishes your argument.

Edited by The Voice of Reason

2 hours ago, The Old Git said:

Presume so. Don’t think she’s on the island 

Why should our public health director be taking a wage from our pot yet live elsewhere? Serious question by the way, I thought it would be essential that our top roles are based on island. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, quilp said:

The Headmaster's unabashed smuggery about the 'complaints' was most sickening. He really has no idea how to conduct himself. 

He did not exhibit any “unabashed smuggery”about the complaints even though he had every right to do so.

Throughout this he has conducted himself with dignity, which his more than can be said for his critics

I await some smart arse hilarious response implying that this post has been made by the CM himself “Thanks Howard” or similar. (My money is on Uhtred or her acolyte Gladys)

Edited by The Voice of Reason
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Bus Vannin copping some flak on the social medias. Bunch of drivers tested positive and a load more isolating apparently. Someone had suggested to me a little while back that the management, or at least a very senior member of, were in the 'its all overblown and could be a hoax' camp, so it doesn't come as much surprise that things might have been a touch slack.

2 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Do these unite people not realise it's a saturday night? The sheer effort and organisation involved  in mobilising the personnel to facilitate putting out statement on this matter are akin to the soviet union preparing for the battle of kursk. Can't they just call back on monday?

Sorry mate, it is two hours until 23:45!

13 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Do these unite people not realise it's a saturday night? The sheer effort and organisation involved  in mobilising the personnel to facilitate putting out statement on this matter are akin to the soviet union preparing for the battle of kursk. Can't they just call back on monday?

Well Nick Black & co will be watching Telly with a nice takeout 😀