IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

56 minutes ago, CallMeCurious said:

Because the minga loves Milk Tray.... or maybe he's back to collect his drugcksack

Contrary to popular belief, jetskiman did not empty his sack on the Island. Here is leaving, sack in hand:

1881073746_Sacknotempty01.jpg.b0078b7ac1160de0e5451fd08d3c24d8.jpg

Edited by Barlow

4 minutes ago, Banker said:

Is that 46 drivers or 46 staff including drivers & is Longworth one of them?

Not sure tbh , I had messaged him asking was he ok etc as you do and said theres apparently 42 drivers isolating and he reply 46 now. But not sure the exact breakdown  . He's currently driving so cant contact him . 

Edited by Numbnuts

This latest bubble lark...single households bubbling with another household is causing a lot of confusion out there. 

Seems you can go to her house and bonk your girlfriend, but you can't get in a car with her or exercise (additional exercise they mean I suppose) - and you can't stay overnight.

Instead of rushing out the decision, they should have clearly listed the rules from the outset. Piss poor govt communication and organisation yet again. You can't make this shit up.

I am predicting as a result, a large increase in cases, not a decrease, as of Mon/Tues next week....and this lockdown not finishing until we are well into May.

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

This latest bubble lark...single households bubbling with another household is causing a lot of confusion out there. 

Seems you can go to her house and bonk your girlfriend, but you can't get in a car with her or exercise (additional exercise they mean I suppose) - and you can't stay overnight.

Instead of rushing out the decision, they should have clearly listed the rules from the outset. Piss poor govt communication and organisation yet again. You can't make this shit up.

I am predicting as a result, a large increase in cases, not a decrease, as of Mon/Tues next week....and this lockdown not finishing until we are well into May.

You are not coming anywhere near my girlfriend

31 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

I think a lot of bonking & meeting up has been happening anyway judging by the continued number of unknown source cases as people are obviously being untruthful about where they've been for fear of being jailed for breaking restrictions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1