IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, Sentience said:

I always considered that most Americans, apart from the 'Rednecks' were kind of like us as far basic intelligence goes....BUT!!...have you seen the latest US media reports about the hundreds of 'Spring breakers', these are university students in Miami, congretating for the annual 'party', the vast majority without masks.

Surprisingly (sic) Miami now the city celebrating, with by far the most new cases of Covid in the entire United States.

These students, university students, credited with being the best of the best in terms of intelligence.....REALLY!

Some US states have fully reopened. "Wide swathes of America are now almost back as business as usual" says the title of the article below.

Here in this island, I see people in the open countryside with those silly napkins on their faces, and have so much pity for them. Brainwashed. Obvious early signs of dementia.

The pic below shows Maiami beach a few days ago (horror).

1521060640_WideswathesofAmericaarenowalmostbackasbusinessasusual20-Mar-21.thumb.jpg.d8e2e96ee16e8de21ff2988ff53a54bf.jpg

• Like 1

In Australia for almost a year they have had: closed external borders, social distancing and mask wearing. It now seems that the ‘year of personal isolation’ has had an unexpected side-effect i.e., it has weakened some peoples’ immune systems. It is being reported that cases of respiratory illnesses like colds and flus, which normally appear around June (the beginning of their winter season) are already circulating, and many of the people who are getting the flu are having more severe symptoms than they normally would.

It is possible that 24/7 shielding may be generally weakening peoples’ immune systems, and that this making them more susceptible to diseases other than Covid-19 – Grrrrrrrrr! It seems that peoples’ immune systems are constantly responding to whatever germs (bacteria and viruses) are attacking the body. When people, or an entire community, self isolates, those nasty little germs are no longer there stimulating/ strengthening/ reinvigorating the immune systems and consequently those systems naturally reduce their capacity to fight off the next infection threats. Consequently, when the infection comes along, people are left with a less robust immune system and an infected person will become sicker than they otherwise would be.   

This is why our, together with the UK medical authorities, need to start looking beyond the Covid-19 vaccination, to start thinking more holistically, and to begin preparations for what might come next. They need to avoid thinking hubristically i.e., assuming that they know everything they need to know, and to consult with the WHO (or similar experts) on how best to deal with these types of issues.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Was it this bus?

image.jpeg.8d057c7b974ca750e80ecce8d2be94c4.jpeg

Well there’s likely to be a lot more on in Guernsey as they are fully open and allowing friends & families to recommence visits from this week with normal isolation rules which are scheduled to finish end of June, fuck knows where we’ll be at but at least the Government supporters will blame the public like Howie & Henny do 😂

1 minute ago, code99 said:

In Australia for almost a year they have had: closed external borders, social distancing and mask wearing. It now seems that the ‘year of personal isolation’ has had an unexpected side-effect i.e., it has weakened some peoples’ immune systems. It is being reported that cases of respiratory illnesses like colds and flus, which normally appear around June (the beginning of their winter season) are already circulating, and many of the people who are getting the flu are having more severe symptoms than they normally would.

It is possible that 24/7 shielding may be generally weakening peoples’ immune systems, and that this making them more susceptible to diseases other than Covid-19 – Grrrrrrrrr! It seems that peoples’ immune systems are constantly responding to whatever germs (bacteria and viruses) are attacking the body. When people, or an entire community, self isolates, those nasty little germs are no longer there stimulating/ strengthening/ reinvigorating the immune systems and consequently those systems naturally reduce their capacity to fight off the next infection threats. Consequently, when the infection comes along, people are left with a less robust immune system and an infected person will become sicker than they otherwise would be.   

This is why our, together with the UK medical authorities, need to start looking beyond the Covid-19 vaccination, to start thinking more holistically, and to begin preparations for what might come next. They need to avoid thinking hubristically i.e., assuming that they know everything they need to know, and to consult with the WHO (or similar experts) on how best to deal with these types of issues.   

That is precisely what I always thought!

2 hours ago, monasqueen said:

What is it about these people that makes them do such stupid things?

Do they not realise that it is their stupidity that helps to ensure that the controls against us all keep getting extended?

We all want to get out of lockdown, and I'd rather do it sooner, without their "help".

Because they are exactly the type of people who don't usually care that their behaviour impacts anyone else and why we have laws, courts and the police. Same with drink drivers etc. Or think they are clever enough to get away with it when they aren't.

Edited by CallMeCurious

1 minute ago, Banker said:

Well there’s likely to be a lot more on in Guernsey as they are fully open and allowing friends & families to recommence visits from this week with normal isolation rules which are scheduled to finish end of June, fuck knows where we’ll be at but at least the Government supporters will blame the public like Howie & Henny do 😂

It's like the last 9 weeks never happened...

Same goes with the 'oh the US is open...' idiocy.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Black Mirror said:

Some US states have fully reopened. "Wide swathes of America are now almost back as business as usual" says the title of the article below.

Here in this island, I see people in the open countryside with those silly napkins on their faces, and have so much pity for them. Brainwashed. Obvious early signs of dementia.

The pic below shows Maiami beach a few days ago (horror).

1521060640_WideswathesofAmericaarenowalmostbackasbusinessasusual20-Mar-21.thumb.jpg.d8e2e96ee16e8de21ff2988ff53a54bf.jpg

That went well didn't it https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56476904

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Barlow said:

I believe since the IRIS Project, the Isle of Man has excellent sewer mapping and access to all sewers. So could be carried out here.

This.

Testing should show when the virus has departed these shores.

10 minutes ago, Black Mirror said:

As with wearing a mask in the car, they are theoretically correct.

Whenever you leave your home into the big outside you are going into a contaminated area. Continually taking off and donning your mask with potentially contaminated hands is heightening the risk.

I think anyone hiking up North Barrule would be forgiven for taking their mask off but otherwise it should be kept on. But what do they do when they pass someone on the way? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sentience said:

In other words, can she spend the night with me?

For goodness sake, engage brain-cells, assess 'the risk' and MAKE A DECISION!  Does everyone have to be spoon-fed by the State or is its control so complete after the past 12 months of total brainwashing that the population is incapable of thinking and making decisions for itself?