IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 minutes ago, madmanxpilot said:

May as well if they are mixing in the home anyway? What's the extra risk?

Yes we discussed this when I was in my bubble with friends . My mate usually picks me up but despite the fact we were sitting in the same room all evening he couldn't do it this time. We couldnt work out how there was more of a issue and clearly now they have changed it neither could the powers that be .

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Banker said:

It's down to the public seems to be the new phrase when asked about any changes.

Down to the public , really ? It would seem the powers that be need to sort their act out also as seen by the Steam Packet and now Bus Vannin . 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, slinkydevil said:

Can we do a reverse bubble? Where I can get away from the wife and kids for a week or two? Nice bit of quiet time would do my mental health the world of good :thumbsup:

Go to the shop and tell them you have jsut got off the boat and you'll get 4 weeks free accomodation. Only downside is it's in Jurby.

Just now, CallMeCurious said:

And how did prison officers get it? Was it at work or from home?

They did say that it was from outside work so not in prison, also mentioned that reason cases aren't dropping is the number of people still testing positive on day 13 due to Kent variant

2 minutes ago, slinkydevil said:

Can we do a reverse bubble? Where I can get away from the wife and kids for a week or two? Nice bit of quiet time would do my mental health the world of good :thumbsup:

Nice one I have a mate and his missus is working from home and the two of them are climbing walls being in that close proximity for so long