IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

31 minutes ago, The Old Git said:

“Catching the vaccine”. Didn’t have that on my Howardisms bingo card. 

If only I'd had "It's not set in tablets of stone" on my Bullshit-Bingo Card today, I could have had another full house.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Banker said:

They did say that it was from outside work so not in prison, also mentioned that reason cases aren't dropping is the number of people still testing positive on day 13 due to Kent variant

But they, and their family,  are released from SI on day 21.  

Howard was taken a bit by surprise, that Juan had told the whole World about Nobles exporting a patient with Covid to another UK hospital. Be outside the headmasters office tomorrow for Juan.

Hope the patient recovers from whatever is up with them.

Edited by cheesypeas
spealling
  • Like 3

The Business 360 question regarding if Comin had considered aligning our exit plan to the UK's appeared to catch HQ out, he stumbled and bumbled, but spluttered out something along the lines that vaccination of the over 50's and above may not be enough to protect our NHS, so may require all adults to be vaccinated before our borders are opened up. If I heard him correctly, this does seem to be another shifting of the goal posts, although it would explain why we seen to be the only ones with an Autumn opening up date.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TerryFuchwit said:

They need to move away from that unexplained cases bollocks

1 hour ago, madmanxpilot said:

Why?

It doesn't really tell us anything. Not anymore.

Maybe at the start of all this it implied that the Government had a handle on things and the cases were under control, but that control has been lost now. A case is a case.

It would be more useful if we were told, even generally, where and how people are picking up the virus. I get the feeling they haven't a clue, but they should have by now. (Yeah, and I know I keep banging on about it).  

1 hour ago, madmanxpilot said:

Why?

• Like 1

Just now, Barlow said:

It doesn't really tell us anything. Not anymore.

Maybe at the start of all this it implied that the Government had a handle on things and the cases were under control, but that control has been lost now. A case is a case.

It would be more useful if we were told, even generally, where and how people are picking up the virus. I get the feeling they haven't a clue, but they should have by now. (Yeah, and I know I keep banging on about it).  

Let’s get it sorted - names and address with phone number so people here can give them advice 🙂

Just now, Out of the blue said:

The Business 360 question regarding if Comin had considered aligning our exit plan to the UK's appeared to catch HQ out, he stumbled and bumbled, but spluttered out something along the lines that vaccination of the over 50's and above may not be enough to protect our NHS, so may require all adults to be vaccinated before our borders are opened up. If I heard him correctly, this does seem to be another shifting of the goal posts, although it would explain why we seen to be the only ones with an Autumn opening up date.

I thought that question was bollocks, but then looking at where we are compared to UK, it's a fair point.

But anyway, there is no fuck in whey that the UK is going to make their exit plan.