IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

17 minutes ago, Banker said:

Henny said there’s been a number of instances where day13 tests have been positive but there is absolutely no evidence anywhere of anyone being positive after 21 days hence no further tests required 

I won't bother posting links to information regarding your 21-day claim because you never read them, in the same way you don't read in full the ones you post yourself but there is evidence to suggest that you could be completely wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Correct.... the youngest was terrified and wasn't cooperative at all, apparently.  

Indeed.  When I was getting tested, the car infront had a couple of kids in and I was genuinely amazed by the lack of kick-off, knowing how unpleasant it is.  

6 minutes ago, quilp said:

I won't bother posting links to information regarding your 21-day claim because you never read them, in the same way you don't read in full the ones you post yourself but there is evidence to suggest that you could be completely wrong. 

I am quoting our Director of Public Health in last weeks briefing, if you’ve got a problem with that take it up with her !

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Guernsey DPH Dr Brink on ITV talking about how they’re out of lockdown, note they haven’t got their leader on like Howie!!

Key is lockdown quickly and rapid roll out of vaccinations 

Not being funny, but I'm not sure Henrietta would be ideal to represent us on national TV

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Banker said:

I am quoting our Director of Public Health in last weeks briefing, if you’ve got a problem with that take it up with her !

If you were quoting her you would use her exact words and put them in quotation marks. What you might instead be doing is paraphrasing. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Nomadic Raptor said:

So we just had my sons school teacher tell him that they will all be back in school on 12th April for a full summer term....likely hood of that actually happening?

Assuming we hit Hetty's 2 week no unexplained cases benchmark, Yes.

7 minutes ago, Nomadic Raptor said:

So we just had my sons school teacher tell him that they will all be back in school on 12th April for a full summer term....likely hood of that actually happening?

Dr A was on radio I think early this week saying schools would be back and if they have to limit number or have some mitigation in then they will .

here’s the report in case Quilip or his mates accuse me of making it up!!

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/we-will-not-be-opening-up-hub-schools-at-all-allinson/

Edited by Banker