IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

52 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Thank you, I never knew that.  

For ordinarily very organized people it was particularly poor form and confusing for the Romans to call both Man and Angelsey ‘Mona’ - including no less a figure than Julius Caesar himself.

12 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I think you missed the interpretation there by a million miles, unless I am just thick.

No ,to call somone a "balloon knot" is a poor "put down"  and still a shite turn of phrase .in any interpretation,.

13 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I think you missed the interpretation there by a million miles, unless I am just thick.

19 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

For ordinarily very organized people it was particularly poor form and confusing for the Romans to call both Man and Angelsey ‘Mona’ - including no less a figure than Julius Caesar himself.

Perhaps Julius looked out over the Irish Sea, saw a lump and thought that must be that Mona place, not knowing he was looking at that place with cats with no tails, kippers, fairies and teapots with three legged men. (May not be a historically accurate comment.)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Uhtred said:

Caesar saw Monas everywhere.

All he ever heard was: What have the Romans ever done for us?

Edited by prism10
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, prism10 said:

Caesar saw Monas everywhere.

All he ever head was: What have the Romans ever done for us?

People called Romans they go the house???

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Banker said:

Jersey will have testing up to 2000 per day on island soon to support the open borders with testing on arrival 

https://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2020/08/13/more-covid-19-tests-to-be-processed-in-jersey/

A total of 28,786 tests were processed up to Tuesday, and there are now 11 known active cases. Presumably all known cases tracked, isolated, and presenting no actual risk to the island. That’s got to be the way to go. 

1 hour ago, Southfork said:

A total of 28,786 tests were processed up to Tuesday, and there are now 11 known active cases. Presumably all known cases tracked, isolated, and presenting no actual risk to the island. That’s got to be the way to go. 

It is the way to go and they seem to have a very effective process in place whereas IOM don't even have a plan other than we will consider copying our mates Guernsey at end of August!!