IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

13 minutes ago, Banker said:

There’s a video of the arrest posted on Manx radio Facebook page , 4/5 police there , back of the van in trunks whilst several other swimmers etc shouting that’s it’s disgusting, arrest paedos etc 

Think it was arrest speedos. 

ETA I think he’d made some postings on Facebook about yesterday, but I couldn’t be arsed reading and watching his fuckwittery

Edited by The Old Git
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Banker said:

Yes he’s well known for posting crap, strange how France, Italy have been in lockdown but cases going up , what’s the difference with UK , the vaccinations roll out 

I love it! Really made me laugh. Banker accusing others of talking crap. You really could not make it up! 

France has been in a country wide mild lockdown until a couple of weeks ago when they brought in regional full lockdowns, a bit too late. They knew it was coming. Nothing to do with the virus. It was to do with compliance. A very tactile, religious, Roman Catholic country on the build up to the biggest event in their religious calendar. Pretty much same for Italy, etc. Go figure! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cambon said:

I love it! Really made me laugh. Banker accusing others of talking crap. You really could not make it up! 

France has been in a country wide mild lockdown until a couple of weeks ago when they brought in regional full lockdowns, a bit too late. They knew it was coming. Nothing to do with the virus. It was to do with compliance. A very tactile, religious, Roman Catholic country on the build up to the biggest event in their religious calendar. Pretty much same for Italy, etc. Go figure! 

Italy has been in strict lockdown as have many European countries but cases up, reason slow vaccinations roll out!!

The head of NHS England has recommended lowering the health service's COVID emergency alert level because of reduced hospital admissions.

Chief executive Sir Simon Stevens said there are currently 4,000 patients being treated for coronavirus in hospital - down from 34,000 in mid-January.

That was due to "both declining infection rates across the community and the impact that's now being felt from the vaccination programme".

Above from Sky News today

You really do post some pro lockdown shit

Edited by Banker

5 minutes ago, Banker said:

Italy has been in strict lockdown as have many European countries but cases up, reason slow vaccinations roll out!!

The head of NHS England has recommended lowering the health service's COVID emergency alert level because of reduced hospital admissions.

Chief executive Sir Simon Stevens said there are currently 4,000 patients being treated for coronavirus in hospital - down from 34,000 in mid-January.

That was due to "both declining infection rates across the community and the impact that's now being felt from the vaccination programme".

@Cambon

The Chief Executive of the NHS is a known wham chatter isn’t he.

14 minutes ago, Cambon said:

A very tactile, religious, Roman Catholic country on the build up to the biggest event in their religious calendar. Pretty much same for Italy, etc. Go figure! 

That has more relevance than I think people give credit to. I had anticipated the RC church would have had some reservations about vaccination but they have not vocalised any. 

32 minutes ago, Banker said:

Of course it is the vaccines! How could being in various stages on unbroken lockdown for over a year have any effect? 

27 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

@Cambon

The Chief Executive of the NHS is a known wham chatter isn’t he.

You did actually read that Sky thing, didn't you? You did did notice he said it was due to lower infection rates, followed by the start of the impact of the vaccine, not the other way around? You did understand that? Right?