IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 hours ago, Howard the Duck MBE TBC said:

Not in my nature.  It is a trait shared by many of us Howard's.

I had one about a year or more ago tied to an old work email that I can no longer access.

Why?

A year or more yet you only joined recently. 🤣

25 minutes ago, Cambon said:

I do not see! What is the point? 

Like Gib, if everyone (ish) is vaccinated, why? 

To prove you're vaccinated? Look up a firm called Tento Health. Evolved from the old Quanta gaming firm. The passport app is quite nice. Only shares what you want it to share, gets scanned at the airport or wherever you need to show you have been vaccinated. Of course the moral discussion behind this all is a different thing but I can't see how it's different to existing vaccination requirements. I had to get a yellow fever vaccine (done at Boots in town) as entry requirement for Nigeria. Maybe there's no need for high tech apps. All they gave me was the old yellow document thingy, so why not use the same approach? 

31 minutes ago, Cambon said:

Imagine going to a pub in England...or border control in France...

Let me in I'm from the Isle ofsn. We have all been vaccinated...

I can't prove it...but please believe me. Let me in

Edited by snowman

9 hours ago, Cambon said:

It’s already been widely reported that they will be needed for travel & possibly for entry to theatres, sporting events etc which is what Israel have introduced 

54 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

Unless it's made mandatory and part of their licence I cant see pubs turning away paying customers after the year they've just had.

It'll be interesting to see if this happens.

I could see it wouldn't be long before a discrimination lawsuit was brought by someone.

• Like 1

'' Go educate yourself ! '', says David !!!

Don't phone your Doctor for medical advice, go on Google to find out what you want!

May as well just go to UKNHS and find your cure too?

In revealing that the person who just died was not 'from covid', is that breaching patient confidentiality? Could narrow it down for some close friends or neighbours ?

Edited by Kopek

42 minutes ago, Kopek said:

'' Go educate yourself ! '', says David !!!

Don't phone your Doctor for medical advice, go on Google to find out what you want!

May as well just go to UKNHS and find your cure too?

In revealing that the person who just died was not 'from covid', is that breaching patient confidentiality? Could narrow it down for some close friends or neighbours ?

Did ashford say go educate yourself? 

Nothing makes me less likely to go educate myself than someone telling me to. haha

Looking at the way the business is heading with lockdown heading towards April/May I started to look at DLGS with a view to seeing what I can get.

Government "...The agreement was originally intended to close on 31st March 2021, however it will now be extended for a further period and remains open for applications..."

Banks "... In preparation for the withdrawal of The Scheme, applications from businesses will no longer be accepted after Monday 22nd March 2021."

Guess no-one in Government thought to let the banks know then?

• Haha 1